Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #34898
View in linear mode

Subject: "screwdriver through my hand" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckJul-29-08 06:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34898, "screwdriver through my hand"
Jul-29-08 06:43 AM by shybuck

Somehow it slipped and managed to go through my hand. Yes it feels great you should try it. I mean you cant move it after but you get to see a HOT nurse and they give you goodies to make it all better. Here are some pics...After I cleaned it up and cut the, whatever it was which was hanging out, off.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: screwdriver through my hand, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-29-08 06:57 AM, #1
RE: screwdriver through my hand, Moderatorteklein, Jul-29-08 07:25 AM, #2
      RE: screwdriver through my hand, eclipse982nrRST, Jul-29-08 08:12 AM, #3
           RE: screwdriver through my hand, Flipboi89, Jul-29-08 08:46 AM, #4
                RE: screwdriver through my hand, Fallen4ng31, Jul-29-08 08:59 AM, #5
                     RE: screwdriver through my hand, foggy45, Jul-29-08 09:09 AM, #6
                          RE: screwdriver through my hand, TeamDR1665, Jul-29-08 09:43 AM, #7
                               RE: screwdriver through my hand, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-29-08 10:22 AM, #8
                                    RE: screwdriver through my hand, thedawg, Jul-29-08 12:27 PM, #9
                                         RE: screwdriver through my hand, FlyinEsi, Jul-29-08 02:32 PM, #10
                                         RE: screwdriver through my hand, msl-man, Jul-29-08 03:07 PM, #11
                                         RE: screwdriver through my hand, foggy45, Jul-29-08 05:44 PM, #12
                                              RE: screwdriver through my hand, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-30-08 02:43 AM, #13
                                                   RE: screwdriver through my hand, Moderatorteklein, Jul-30-08 02:57 AM, #14
                                                   RE: screwdriver through my hand, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-30-08 03:50 AM, #15
                                                        RE: screwdriver through my hand, Moderatormicyek, Jul-30-08 06:27 AM, #16
                                                             RE: screwdriver through my hand, Fallen4ng31, Jul-30-08 08:41 AM, #17
                                                             RE: screwdriver through my hand, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-30-08 09:06 AM, #18
                                                   RE: screwdriver through my hand, foggy45, Jul-31-08 04:18 AM, #19

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-29-08 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34900, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 0

Ouch! Fuck!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJul-29-08 07:25 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#34902, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 1

Ouch!

Sucks, at least it didnt do any major damage!

eclipse982nrRSTJul-29-08 08:12 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#34903, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 2

That sucks, but what sucks worse is that there is no pics of the hot nurse!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Flipboi89Jul-29-08 08:46 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34904, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
That sucks, but what sucks worse is that there is no pics of the hot nurse!

agree wheres the pics of the hot nurse lol

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

Fallen4ng31Jul-29-08 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#34908, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 4

Impressive! Though not as much so as when a buddy of mine in college put a chef's knife all the way through the meat of his right hand. Proof that Cutco knives are damn fine cutlery.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

foggy45Jul-29-08 09:09 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#34910, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 5
Jul-29-08 09:09 AM by foggy45

ouch man!

be VERY dilagant with cleaning that thing out, hand infections spread very rapidly and can get severe in a short amount of time.
i've done a few amputations on people who thought it would just get better on its own! not cool
ER docs see this all the time, so dont be afraid to go in and have someone look at it to make sure, especially if it swells up a bunch, gets real red and hot, or you develop any streaking and or white wound edges.
any puss or if its painful to touch it lightly and your close to screwed.

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

TeamDR1665Jul-29-08 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#34911, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 6

Cauterize it on a hot turbine housing.

RoninEclipse2GJul-29-08 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34916, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DR1665
Cauterize it on a hot turbine housing.

ow!

maybe you could get "Garrett" burned into the palm of your hand like that guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

thedawgJul-29-08 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#34920, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 8

Turns out they're still cheaper than stitches.

FlyinEsiJul-29-08 02:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#34922, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 9

Not bad...a friend of mine had a fiberglass arrow snap on a bow and sent the back half of the arrow straight through his hand between his thumb and first finger.

msl-manJul-29-08 03:07 PM
Member since Nov 29th 2003
111 posts,
#34923, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 10
Jul-29-08 05:49 PM by msl-man

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Not bad...a friend of mine had a fiberglass arrow snap on a bow and sent the back half of the arrow straight through his hand between his thumb and first finger.

I had a shard of corona bottle slice the skin open and wedge itself about two inches in the same spot. It only took four stitches but you could look almost all the way inside my hand. It didn't get nearly as swollen as yours though. Ouch man. At least mine was deep enough it didn't hurt. I can't imagine what that must have felt like.

"And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

foggy45Jul-29-08 05:44 PM
1032 posts,
#34931, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by thedawg
Turns out they're still cheaper than stitches.

awwww but i do such good work!

DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-30-08 02:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#34935, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 12

Dog bite?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratortekleinJul-30-08 02:57 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#34936, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 13

What the fuck...

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-30-08 03:50 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#34938, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 14

You said through your hand? Lets see the exit wound.

I have had a Wooden Hammer handle go through my hand between my first and second finger before. Entire hand went numb, bled like a SOB. All the fat nuse did was rub the two cuts with a sponge. I asked her how she was going to get the grease out of the inside.....she didnt reply.

ModeratormicyekJul-30-08 06:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#34946, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 15

This just in....As it turns out this thread is not the one to read while eating lunch.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Fallen4ng31Jul-30-08 08:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#34947, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 16

That should be obvious by the title of the thread...

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

RoninEclipse2GJul-30-08 09:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34948, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by micyek
This just in....As it turns out this thread is not the one to read while eating lunch.

Or look at the link in terry's "crap" thread

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

foggy45Jul-31-08 04:18 AM
1032 posts,
#34968, "RE: screwdriver through my hand"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by DarkOne
Dog bite?

nope, car accident. lady was blind sided on the drivers side and she had her hand on the steerign wheel.
most of the damage was from the glass and metal, the rest was the actual impact vs. steering wheel

Ahhhh Priceless . . .

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #34898 Previous topic | Next topic