Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1487
View in linear mode

Subject: "Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJan-20-06 08:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1487, "Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"

http://www.evolicious.com/spypics

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, Blizare, Jan-20-06 08:32 AM, #1
RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-20-06 08:55 AM, #2
      RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, ScreaminE, Jan-20-06 09:32 AM, #3
           RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, Pitchblack98, Jan-20-06 09:53 AM, #4
                RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, djtrickee, Jan-20-06 10:05 AM, #5
                     RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-20-06 10:27 AM, #6
                          RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, Hult250R, Jan-20-06 11:09 AM, #7
                               RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, TeamJeff_99gs, Jan-20-06 11:28 AM, #8
                                    RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-20-06 11:41 AM, #9
                                         RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, saikou, Jan-20-06 08:30 PM, #10
                                         RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, Clay, Jan-20-06 08:34 PM, #11
                                              RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, 9597ShadowClipse, Jan-21-06 06:09 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers, Malenko, Jan-22-06 06:17 PM, #13

BlizareJan-20-06 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1488, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-20-06 08:34 AM by Blizare

Intense dood.

I think this'll be the best one so far just because I have more respect for dorifto and touge than some. They better have some mad s-13 silvia action there. Better be black too

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WIDECLIPSEJan-20-06 08:55 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#1490, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-20-06 08:55 AM by WIDECLIPSE

Cars look better than before. And there's a drifting xB!! wwweeeeeeeeee!!!!

Oh, and that old mustang there at the end, it has an RB26 swap. Tell me if that wasn't retarded.

-Roman

ScreaminEJan-20-06 09:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1494, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 2

The only car I'm excited about is the 67 fastback that is going to be in there. 67 fastbacks are the sex.

Pitchblack98Jan-20-06 09:53 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#1497, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 3

DJ cant get enough of F&F... why else would he be searching for F&F3. He soooo wants to be Paul Walker in real life. lmao ass...

djtrickeeJan-20-06 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1498, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Pitchblack98
He soooo wants to be Paul Walker in real life. lmao ass...

I want to.... no.

I Am... YES.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

WIDECLIPSEJan-20-06 10:27 AM
1528 posts,
#1500, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by Pitchblack98 He soooo wants to be Paul Walker in real life. lmao ass...
I want to.... no. I Am... YES.

-Roman

Hult250RJan-20-06 11:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1501, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 6

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

TeamJeff_99gsJan-20-06 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#1502, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 7

The Fast and the Furious. "We smash and destroy really cool cars"

WIDECLIPSEJan-20-06 11:41 AM
1528 posts,
#1503, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 8
Jan-20-06 11:42 AM by WIDECLIPSE

Here's some pics of one of the z's they're using. Pretty bad ass if you ask me, except for the wang.

-Roman

saikouJan-20-06 08:30 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#1516, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 9

Oh my god, what a rediculous wing.

ClayJan-20-06 08:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#1517, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 9

I understanding having stickers of various aftermarket parts companies, but a sticker of Shell gasoline?!

95 GST | So-Cal

9597ShadowClipseJan-21-06 06:09 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2005
23 posts,
#1552, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Clay
I understanding having stickers of various aftermarket parts companies, but a sticker of Shell gasoline?!

Maybe he gets free gas?

No, but really... I think I'm pretty much beyond thinking any of those cars are the least bit good looking. I think my biggest beef with that franchise is originally started with half-way modest looking vehicles with big lame wings, yes... But they were almost tasteful. Those cars have some serious money put into them and some of those Z's look like they just came out of a Nismo factory. It's just surpassed all realism because you just DON'T see those kind of cars on the street.

-Beck

MalenkoJan-22-06 06:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1620, "RE: Top Secret pics... of Fast & Furious 3!!! Tokyo Drifto. woohoo!!!! lollers"
In response to Reply # 12

well if it takes place in japan, then you'd be more likely to see those cars, especially modded like that. unlike HERE, the "modders" over there drop serious money into their "street racing hobby"

what, no neon ? :p

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1487 Previous topic | Next topic