Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #41763
View in linear mode

Subject: "New SHORTBLOCK vendor" Previous topic | Next topic
BiatchJan-15-03 03:33 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41763, "New SHORTBLOCK vendor"

RPM EXTREME

Offers 4G93, 4G63 6bolt, 4G63 7bolt, and 420A.

Pricing is better than Howell's

http://rpmxtreme.homestead.com/blocksmitsubishi.html

ASOG BoOsT jUnKiE CREW

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, GhEttOrAiD, Jan-15-03 04:54 AM, #1
RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, Teamner947, Jan-15-03 07:26 AM, #2
      RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, RoadRacingDSM, Jan-15-03 08:07 AM, #3
           RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, mcgyvr, Jan-15-03 08:15 AM, #4
RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, Biatch, Jan-15-03 08:37 AM, #5
RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, Stickman, Jan-15-03 09:08 AM, #6
      RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, bustrblue2, Jan-15-03 09:19 AM, #7
      RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, Uberingram, Jan-16-03 03:29 PM, #8
           RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, distort, Jan-16-03 06:46 PM, #9
                RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, ez, Jan-16-03 06:53 PM, #10
                     RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, 98RsT, Jan-16-03 07:36 PM, #11
                     RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor, distort, Jan-16-03 07:58 PM, #12

GhEttOrAiDJan-15-03 04:54 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41764, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 0

WoW!! Wish I'd seen this like... two months ago... Agh.

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamner947Jan-15-03 07:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#41765, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 1

shit.

would have been nice about 1 month ago.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

RoadRacingDSMJan-15-03 08:07 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2002
127 posts,
#41766, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 2

WHOA!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap!!! Can you say affordable 6bolt swap in your 2g turbo wow!!! And the 420A deal is just as good. How in the hell are they doing this for that price???

2005 Evo 8

mcgyvrJan-15-03 08:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#41767, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah that was brought up like 2-3 months ago but no one would believe it, so someone I thought was supposed to go down there and check out if its true or not and check on the quality etc.. was that you???

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

BiatchJan-15-03 08:37 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
42 posts,
#41768, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 0

I've already ordered mine, should have it next week. He is currently in the process of filling 8 orders.

I can really make you guys jeallous. He was running a special in December. a 420A shortblock for $1099. But the special is running no longer.

ASOG BoOsT jUnKiE CREW

StickmanJan-15-03 09:08 AM
Member since Aug 23rd 2002
151 posts,
#41769, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 5

The only thing they sell is the shortblocks???

I looked under all the other categories and nothing else showed up.How long has this company been around?

~Blake

bustrblue2Jan-15-03 09:19 AM
Member since Aug 10th 2002
621 posts,
#41770, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 6

they don't have 2.2L and they dont' give you as much as howell does. but still a good deal i guess.

Matt
a.k.a. bustrblue1
R.I.P '95 Eclipse GS
intake, exhaust, push button starter, painted interior, custom short shifter, and one shiny car!
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=230275
^ shows what happened to my baby

UberingramJan-16-03 03:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41835, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 6

No, they sell heads too.

distortJan-16-03 06:46 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#41846, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 8

hey, i have a quick question. my engine is at the end of its life, well it still runs fine but it has 170,000 miles on it (i just bought it like this). i plan on putting a bunch of work into it in the future and need a new engine and actually a new body too =P. by ordering a block and head id be pretty much good to go again right? you think those will hold up good?

96 Eclipse GS

ezJan-16-03 06:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41848, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 9

clutch is one thing you may want to update on also. I guess the only thing left would be the tranny - but that's the one part of the car that is a giant mysterious "black box" to me

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

98RsTJan-16-03 07:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#41860, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 10

Well I am Emailing him about a couple other parts, by the look of things, it doesn't look like he has had the website up for too long, but doesn't mean that his buisness hasn't been around.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

distortJan-16-03 07:58 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#41862, "RE: New SHORTBLOCK vendor"
In response to Reply # 10

aight, yah pretty much everything on my car is trashed and has almost 200,000 miles on it. i bought it like this planning to rebuild it ground up into a showcar/racer then lost my job =). but ive already put a lot of $$ into it at the beginning but have had it backed into and hit a deer going 80mph so now i have to fix the body too. the clutch is fine tho i think. this is my first 5 spd as well but no probs ever. with anything actually. the only thing to break so far is my power steering belt going 120mph then i couldnt steer. that was a fun night.

96 Eclipse GS

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #41763 Previous topic | Next topic