Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5764
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to adjust clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
TheGhostOct-05-06 04:55 PM
Member since Sep 26th 2006
141 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5764, "How to adjust clutch"

I have a stock clutch and I hate the fact that in order for the clutch to fully engage my foot has to come all the way off. I drove my friends srt 4 and his clutch is great !!! I pressed it all the way down but barley had to lift my foot off before the clutch engaged. I really would like to have my clutch more like the srt-4 if any one could help me i would appreciate and like always thanks alot ....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

talon749Oct-07-06 07:53 PM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5768, "RE: How to adjust clutch"
In response to Reply # 0

from what i know the neon used a cable clutch and ours is hyrolic, what you can do is bleed the system and do the restrictor mod, its pretty easy, gives you much better feel http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=75

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TheGhostOct-08-06 07:57 AM
Member since Sep 26th 2006
141 posts,
#5772, "RE: How to adjust clutch"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-08-06 11:30 AM by TheGhost

Thanks I will definitley do this today but also will this help make the clutch engagement point lower. I like the idea of having a fimer feel but I don't like the fact that the engagment point is so high. Also about this mod do i remove the spring too or no I just wanted to know. Thanks very much you've helped me emensely god bless ....

P.S. How do I bleed my clutch I have never done that before

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5764 Previous topic | Next topic