Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #87179
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: APC carbon fiber taillights" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
RST95eclipseFeb-13-06 05:40 AM
Member since Oct 19th 2004
403 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87179, "FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"

APC Carbon Fiber Taillights: $85 shipped
center section never used (still wrapped in plastic)
no visable scratches

I don't have a computer at the moment (virus infected). So I'll check off my buddy's for the next day or two. I apologize for the inconvience.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-14-06 04:29 PM, #1
RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-15-06 01:02 PM, #2
      RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, swedish1, Feb-15-06 04:34 PM, #3
           RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-15-06 07:22 PM, #4
                RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 04:59 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-16-06 08:22 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Feb-16-06 09:03 AM, #7
                               RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-16-06 09:19 AM, #8
                               RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 10:15 AM, #9
                                    RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-16-06 11:49 AM, #10
                                         RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Feb-16-06 11:57 AM, #11
                                              RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 01:00 PM, #12
                                              RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Feb-16-06 01:08 PM, #13
                                              RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 01:12 PM, #14
                                                   RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Feb-16-06 01:56 PM, #15
                                                        RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 04:01 PM, #16
                                                             RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, swedish1, Feb-16-06 04:41 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Feb-16-06 07:21 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Feb-17-06 02:06 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Feb-17-06 07:42 PM, #20
                                                                                 RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Mar-01-06 12:00 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, EclipseSix, Mar-01-06 02:22 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, RST95eclipse, Mar-01-06 07:05 PM, #23
                                                                                                RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights, 1995talon, Mar-02-06 04:49 PM, #24

RST95eclipseFeb-14-06 04:29 PM
403 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87264, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 0

$80 shipped. Bumpskies.

RST95eclipseFeb-15-06 01:02 PM
403 posts,
#87323, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 1

Top please.

swedish1Feb-15-06 04:34 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
48 posts,
#87334, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 2

You still have them???

VROOM VROOM VROOOM!"'

1995 RS, with Pacesetter header, Custom made 2.5inch exhaust with K&N Tip and a Ebay Intake with a K&N Filter.

RST95eclipseFeb-15-06 07:22 PM
403 posts,
#87350, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 3

Yes I do. Let me know.

1995talonFeb-16-06 04:59 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
#87356, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by RST95eclipse
Yes I do. Let me know.

dam i need that pass side light..

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13648/1328958

RST95eclipseFeb-16-06 08:22 AM
403 posts,
#87362, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 5

$80 takes it. They're practically brand new.

EclipseSixFeb-16-06 09:03 AM
305 posts,
#87364, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 6

damn I just need the center piece. I had these on when I bought the car and the center piece got all dirty on the inside and I don't know how to open it up... will the oven method work?

RST95eclipseFeb-16-06 09:19 AM
403 posts,
#87365, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 7

Yes it should, but I'm a fan of using a heat gun.

1995talonFeb-16-06 10:15 AM
626 posts,
#87367, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 7
Feb-16-06 10:17 AM by 1995talon

ill buy the pass side light for $30 or so if youll split them up..

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

RST95eclipseFeb-16-06 11:49 AM
403 posts,
#87372, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 9

1995talon and eclipsesix........if you two want to split the difference, then i'd be willing to part it out. I just want $80 from it all. Maybe you can work it out. Thank you.

EclipseSixFeb-16-06 11:57 AM
305 posts,
#87374, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 10

Hmm maybe, I might try to fix my current one first and if I'm not pleased with the results than I'll drop you a PM.

1995talonFeb-16-06 01:00 PM
626 posts,
#87377, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 11

PM and EMAIL sent..LMK bro...

EclipseSixFeb-16-06 01:08 PM
305 posts,
#87379, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 12

Lemme kno what price you guys settle on and the remainder (the price you want for the center piece only). I will most likely buy it off you, just in case I screw anything up with my current one, plus its less hassle.

1995talonFeb-16-06 01:12 PM
626 posts,
#87380, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Hmm maybe, I might try to fix my current one first and if I'm not pleased with the results than I'll drop you a PM.

BE VERY CAREFULL WHEN OPENING THESE LIGHTS bro.when i 1st got mine they were very nasty inside and i had taken stock headlights apart b4 so i figure these would be just as ez,NOT SO.they are VERY britle and they cracked and broke all around the seal(even with me taking it so slow that it took about 2hrs to get just one apart).

the hardest one was the center piece.my drivers side fogs up becuase of all the cracks(it couldnt seal right)and my pass side one would but it has a huge crack that lets the air in/out..if i had to do it over again i wouldnt even try it,becouse they are so cheaply made one screw up and the clear part will split in two..

EclipseSixFeb-16-06 01:56 PM
305 posts,
#87381, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 14
Feb-16-06 01:56 PM by EclipseSix

Originally posted by 1995talon
Originally posted by EclipseSix Hmm maybe, I might try to fix my current one first and if I'm not pleased with the results than I'll drop you a PM.
BE VERY CAREFULL WHEN OPENING THESE LIGHTS bro.when i 1st got mine they were very nasty inside and i had taken stock headlights apart b4 so i figure these would be just as ez,NOT SO.they are VERY britle and they cracked and broke all around the seal(even with me taking it so slow that it took about 2hrs to get just one apart). the hardest one was the center piece.my drivers side fogs up becuase of all the cracks(it couldnt seal right)and my pass side one would but it has a huge crack that lets the air in/out..if i had to do it over again i wouldnt even try it,becouse they are so cheaply made one screw up and the clear part will split in two.. _______________________________________ Parts im Looking for. Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13648/1328958

Yeah, my center piece was cracked when I bought it, and its always been foggyand crummy inside. I figure it'd be better to buy a new one and possibly line it with some clear silicone before putting it on as an extra layer of safeguard from this happening again.

1995talonFeb-16-06 04:01 PM
626 posts,
#87389, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 15
Feb-16-06 04:03 PM by 1995talon

make him a offer on the center piece.then we can go from there.

swedish1Feb-16-06 04:41 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
48 posts,
#87394, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 16

Im outta this deal guys... its all yours!

VROOM VROOM VROOOM!"'

1995 RS, with Pacesetter header, Custom made 2.5inch exhaust with K&N Tip and a Ebay Intake with a K&N Filter.

1995talonFeb-16-06 07:21 PM
626 posts,
#87398, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 17
Feb-16-06 07:22 PM by 1995talon

payment sent for the taillights..PLZ make sure to pack them VERY VERY well,dont half ass it man...

EclipseSixFeb-17-06 02:06 PM
305 posts,
#87434, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 18

sending payment as soon as I can for the center piece, I'm sorry I can't send it when I said I could, my car will not start and I couldn't make ito the bank to deposit my check...double whammy. Once I get it deposited you'll have the payment... hopefully I'm not buying a new centerpiece for a dead 2gnt

RST95eclipseFeb-17-06 07:42 PM
403 posts,
#87456, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 19

$30 shouldn't affect funds too much. It'll get out the next business day once I recieve it. Thank you.

1995talonMar-01-06 12:00 PM
626 posts,
#88158, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 20

$30 shouldn't affect funds too much. It'll get out the next business day once I recieve it. Thank you.

PM SENT..

Leather seats,Hood,Hatch,Black apillars,black door sills,floor mats,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

EclipseSixMar-01-06 02:22 PM
305 posts,
#88167, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 21

I believe he already sold the tails, and I bought the center piece off him.

RST95eclipseMar-01-06 07:05 PM
403 posts,
#88179, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 22

Yes they were sold. And 1995talon.....I do believe that you got the taillights, but not the center section. That has since been sold. Sorry.

Please DELETE.

1995talonMar-02-06 04:49 PM
626 posts,
#88247, "RE: FS: APC carbon fiber taillights"
In response to Reply # 23

Yes they were sold. And 1995talon.....I do believe that you got the taillights, but not the center section. That has since been sold. Sorry. Please DELETE.

yeah i was askin if you still had the center piece..THX

Leather seats,Hood,Hatch,Black apillars,black door sills,floor mats,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #87179 Previous topic | Next topic