Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #459
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New member from Tampa, FL" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
MITSUracer123May-31-08 03:06 PM
Member since May 31st 2008
56 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#459, "New member from Tampa, FL"

Hey guys the names nate, im from tampa and drive a 96 eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
rkellyMay-31-08 06:00 PM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#460, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome Nate. I'm in Tampa also.

Hahn Stage I Turbo
DC Sport Front and Rear Strut Bars
Current Mods in the works:
Complete Engine rebuild with 8.8.1 Je pistons and Eagle Rods

New Toy: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MITSUracer123May-31-08 07:07 PM
56 posts,
#461, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 1

Just got this car after blowing the motor in my green one. So i thought i would start over with a new one. The motor only has 2K miles on it so im happy. The motor is almost all stock. I am piecing together the turbo kit for it as we speak. And whats cool is i paid 500 for this car.

eclipse982nrRSTJun-01-08 01:52 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#462, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome Nate, you got a good steal on a 2g for 500 bucks man.

I would save up some extra money and get rid of that rear bumper and put on a stocker 2gb front and rear numper or a buddy club 2 front and rear.

Black cars are sexy.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

MITSUracer123Jun-01-08 02:45 AM
56 posts,
#463, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 3

lol thanx man.

RoninEclipse2GJun-02-08 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#464, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-02-08 04:40 AM by RoninEclipse2G

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Welcome Nate, you got a good steal on a 2g for 500 bucks man.

+1 nice buy

I would save up some extra money and get rid of that rear bumper and put on a stocker 2gb front and rear numper or a buddy club 2 front and rear.

That could be a serious PITA considering the rear is molded into the rest of the body

Black cars are sexy.

yup

Edit: oh yeah, Welcome!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Fallen4ng31Jun-02-08 05:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#465, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 5

You're in my neck of the woods, I'm in New Port Richey; Look me up some time.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

MITSUracer123Jun-02-08 05:34 AM
56 posts,
#466, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 6

thanx guys, i know the body needs some work. it was a hell of a steal. i was real lucky. the trany grind in third gear so i think i need a syncro.

foggy45Jun-02-08 10:19 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#467, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 7

nice black car man, and for the money you cant go wrong!

id drop the headlights out, polish the lenses and paint that crome stuff on the inside flat black. trust me it looks 10x better when its done.

and those rear wheels are screaming for some Disk conversion action!

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

2GeclipseRSJun-09-08 04:10 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#468, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 8

GOOD BUY FOR SURE!

I think the kit looks fine on the car.

No point in changing it. The real question is: Do you like how it looks?

If the answer is "yes", do your maint stuff and then make it fly.

Turbo spool > How your car looks

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

MITSUracer123Jun-09-08 06:12 AM
56 posts,
#469, "RE: New member from Tampa, FL"
In response to Reply # 9

lol thanx man. im planning on hooking up the nitrous first. i got a 75 shot for it.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #459 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic