Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1013
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
red96rsAug-07-07 06:00 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2007
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1013, "Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"

So, she has 160k miles on her, and i think she has done very good. I've only had her for 4 months or so but no problems yet. I would have put up some pics sooner but i didnt have a camers.

P.S. Sorry they are such big pics.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

Lots of expensive parts, and still slow! Oh wait, it has to run to go fast.

My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=red96rs>

from 2g chat
* DarkOne joins 2GNT_Chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› wow... i'm drunk
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
mreigleAug-08-07 02:07 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1014, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 0

I love seeing a bone stock 420a every now and then. It takes me back to when it all started.

Resizing the pics would be a courtesy to the forum.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GAug-08-07 04:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1015, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 1

wow, I'd almost forgotten how the stock airbox looked, makes me feel kinda nostalgic

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

RedLineInc07Aug-08-07 05:32 AM
Member since Feb 25th 2007
75 posts,
#1016, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 2

That is a clean ass engine bay my friend...great starting point...

Proud Owner of a few Check Engine Lights...I mean eclipses.

**1995 Talon ESI ( Parts Car )
1997 Eclipse Gs Heavy mods
1998 Eclipse Rs Daily driver
*1997 Eclipse GS ( 30 miles )Fresh Motor

*Please E-Mail for more info...GREAT CAR!!
**2g parts available please E-mail or PM for 24/7 cell number

DanKidAug-08-07 08:04 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#1017, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 3

Very clean for a 96. A little of topic but how do you like that cap with the release lever? I just picked one up the other day but have yet to install it. I only bought it cause it was cheaper than the stock cap.

red96rsAug-08-07 08:26 AM
132 posts,
#1018, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 4

Works good for me. it was on there when i bought it, but all the cars i drive have had one with a lever on it.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

djtrickeeAug-08-07 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1019, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 5

The easiest way to get that sticker off your hatch glass is with a razor blade and some goo-gone.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

red96rsAug-08-07 09:29 AM
132 posts,
#1020, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 6

Rofl you mean my hatchet man? lol you are a funny guy.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

RoninEclipse2GAug-08-07 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1021, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
The easiest way to get that sticker off your hatch glass is with a razor blade and some goo-gone.

A better way is to not put it there in the first place

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

NightfallAug-08-07 11:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#1022, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 8

Very clean ride indeed for a 96, It's always nice to pop the cherry on a car that hasn't been tampered with lol! My 95 looked like a 5 yr old hard wired everything

What is it with Eclipse's and those hatchet man stickers?! I used to always see a white one around my town that had em on the side glass and the one I'm about to buy has one on the back too! Who knows...

djtrickeeAug-08-07 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1023, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Nightfall
What is it with Eclipse's and those hatchet man stickers?! I used to always see a white one around my town that had em on the side glass and the one I'm about to buy has one on the back too! Who knows...

Kids...

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1013 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic