Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #66371
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FP Green or Red or t3/t4" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
95redesiMar-03-04 03:54 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
328 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66371, "FP Green or Red or t3/t4"

Ive heard all of these turbos are great. I am going to be buying a turbo for my car before summer comes so i need to start thinking off what i want. I want something that kicks in at low rpms 3000 rpms and lasts until redline. Which turbo would be better for achieving what i want. I also want around 400fwhp . Should i choose the fp green , fp red, or t3/t4 bb. Also which handles the best to mods and which one is the best for tuning. thanks in advance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
turbo8uMar-03-04 03:55 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66372, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 0

fp green nigga! mmmmmmmmmmm
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95redesiMar-03-04 04:23 PM
328 posts,
#66373, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 1

any particular reason

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-03-04 04:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#66374, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 2

the Red will spool later on the same setup when compared to a Green. The T3/T4.. well, could be a weenie turbo or it could be a monster. T3/T4 is a generic term, not a complete description of a turbo.

The thing to ask first, do you want a Mitsu style manifold, or a Garrett style manifold? Decide from there.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

RemyMar-04-04 03:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#66392, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 3

I would say Red but if you have a fwd car I would sit and think about it.

Member # 333

95redesiMar-04-04 02:27 PM
328 posts,
#66411, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 4

what is the diff between the mitsu and garret manifolds... i want something that wont warp.

UberingramMar-04-04 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#66416, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 95redesi
what is the diff between the mitsu and garret manifolds... i want something that wont warp.

last I checked neither of them make turbo manifolds for the 420A, either alain/HRC/Star/Chill Factor/other custom route

95redesiMar-04-04 03:39 PM
328 posts,
#66420, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 6

last time i checked someone that obviously knows more than me asked me which one i wanted... since i dont know a whole lot , i believed that they made mitsu and garreett manifolds...

UberingramMar-04-04 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#66422, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 95redesi
last time i checked someone that obviously knows more than me asked me which one i wanted... since i dont know a whole lot , i believed that they made mitsu and garreett manifolds...

Originally posted by DarkOne
The thing to ask first, do you want a Mitsu style manifold, or a Garrett style manifold? Decide from there.

^^ Your answer sir. They are speaking of flanges.

95redesiMar-05-04 07:34 PM
328 posts,
#66491, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 6

which one is the fp green ? the fp3052 or the 3065? I want to start spooling at like 3 k rpms .

RemyMar-05-04 07:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#66492, "RE: FP Green or Red or t3/t4"
In response to Reply # 9

www.forceperformance.com

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #66371 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic