Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89436
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonSep-09-05 11:09 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89436, "Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
Sep-09-05 11:09 PM by Star Turbo Talon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/eclipse-420a-star-performance-turbo-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQitemZ7998055738QQrdZ1

Star stage 3 huh? i never got IC pipes like that with my stage 2? or an IC like that? or manifold?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
youkickedmydogSep-10-05 02:03 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89438, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-10-05 02:04 AM by youkickedmydog

Ya I saw that on dsmtuners.com (I think)... its a rip off... like my kit!!!

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DarkEclips96Sep-10-05 03:32 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#89440, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 1

Yea that is a scam for sure. He has no feedback, prob some kit picture he found and called it a stage 3. Look how he only wants 800 hundred dollars for it. Its because he doesnt want to go over a 1000 so he can use Western Union without needing id to get the money. Same thing almost happened to me.

Edit. Lol i decided to call him, apparently he is in FL not NJ. I recognized the voice, its the same guy that tried to scam me. I asked it I could come look at the kit and he said that wouldnt work. This is like the 8th time this guy has tried this.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

WIDECLIPSESep-10-05 05:38 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#89443, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 2

Yea, that mani. is obviously not for our cars, but it looks a lot like a 4g63 flange.

Did you report him?

-Roman

totaleclipse_05Sep-10-05 05:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#89444, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 3

I just checked it out and he reposted the ad and included his cell number:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7999508428

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

BlizareSep-10-05 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#89449, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
Ya I saw that on dsmtuners.com (I think)... its a rip off... like my kit!!!

haha.

You realized that now

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

ScreaminESep-10-05 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#89456, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkEclips96
Yea that is a scam for sure. He has no feedback, prob some kit picture he found and called it a stage 3. Look how he only wants 800 hundred dollars for it. Its because he doesnt want to go over a 1000 so he can use Western Union without needing id to get the money. Same thing almost happened to me. Edit. Lol i decided to call him, apparently he is in FL not NJ. I recognized the voice, its the same guy that tried to scam me. I asked it I could come look at the kit and he said that wouldnt work. This is like the 8th time this guy has tried this.

yeah that guy is a piece of shit...I hate him...I'm about to call him up and cuss him out!

tim97rsSep-10-05 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#89458, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 5

i bet Mcubed45 would say thats the best most, awesomest kit ever created... and defend the guy selling it..

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Brandon005Sep-10-05 11:29 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2005
200 posts,
#89463, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 7

humm its already up to over $400 you think we should let them know its a scam?

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonSep-10-05 11:29 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#89464, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 7

I think it comical that people actually try and get away with scams liek this, especially since the Star kit gets sold on ebay from time to time.

Terry

ScreaminESep-10-05 04:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#89470, "RE: Ebay star stage 2 or 3 or uhhhh"
In response to Reply # 9

This same guy used to scam the star stage II on ebay and he had acutal picutres of it.

He almost got me...opened my eyes about buying shit offline

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89436 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic