Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98417
View in threaded mode

Subject: "some recent pics of the bird" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
taclipseApr-02-07 12:41 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98417, "some recent pics of the bird"
Apr-02-07 12:43 PM by taclipse

I am daily driving it and taking it easy on it so far. I am still in need of injectors and I need to install my megasquirt. Thanks in advance for any positive comments

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Idontgotnothn88Apr-02-07 12:53 PM
Member since Nov 07th 2006
52 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98418, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 0

OFF DA CHAIN!!! I want your turbo manifold. Im in the process of building one for me that i might enter into a welding competition for school.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTApr-02-07 12:59 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#98419, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks nice.

Only thing I would do is remove that crower sticker from the TB Intake pipe

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

totaleclipse_05Apr-02-07 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#98420, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 2

Wow, your engine bay looks great man. I really like that manifold. Did you buy that from another member on here or did you make it yourself?

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

taclipseApr-02-07 05:11 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
#98421, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Wow, your engine bay looks great man. I really like that manifold. Did you buy that from another member on here or did you make it yourself?

Thanks bro. I made it myself. All the fab work was done by me. I have lots of crower products so i gotta rep! The pipe looks too plain without anything there.

totaleclipse_05Apr-02-07 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#98422, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by taclipse
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05 Wow, your engine bay looks great man. I really like that manifold. Did you buy that from another member on here or did you make it yourself?
Thanks bro. I made it myself. All the fab work was done by me. I have lots of crower products so i gotta rep! The pipe looks too plain without anything there.

You wanna make one for me? Haha, do you have your mods posted somewhere? It looks like you have a huge intake inlet on that turbo, what size is it?

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

dsmmythApr-02-07 06:33 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#98423, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 5

You could have repped Crower in a more subtle way.

Lol, that looks like a huge bumper sticker.

Everything looks great though.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

cc8ballaApr-03-07 04:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#98424, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks real good.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

TeamDR1665Apr-03-07 04:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#98425, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 7

Rock on with your bad self. Did you convert to the 95 skirts or step up to the 97 front fascia? Nice choice on the wheels as well. Everyone and his brother is running around with black w/ polished lip. Kinda makes me glad I'm back to stockers. At least I'm not a biter, right?

Car looks hawt. I think the big Crower decal works well with the color scheme of your engine bay and lends itself well to the almost military vibe you've got going on under the hood.

Slammed420AApr-03-07 05:18 AM
Member since Dec 11th 2006
114 posts,
#98426, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 8

That looks awesome. So clean. I love engine bays that show nearly no wires and all that other useless crap.

98 GS
Super 17c Turbo, Portfueler, Je pistons, Eagle rods, Etc.

RallyEclipse98Apr-03-07 06:33 AM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
#98428, "RE: some recent pics of the bird"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks really good! Very clean!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98417 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic