Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78642
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
MackadilociousNov-12-04 05:30 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2004
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78642, "Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"

Next show season Im thinkin of goin real wild with my car, these pics are of my car with Tiburon parts on it. Just seein what you guys thought before it goes into the shop. Im really into sharks so Im thinkin about goin Tiburon, plus I think they have a badass style

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BumpinTalonNov-12-04 05:34 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78643, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm not seein any pics, dude.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2g99RSNCNov-12-04 06:10 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
#78647, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 1

click on the red x get the properties and the highlight copy and paste up top to see the pics he posted
please dont do that to your car
fully built, gt70 turbo, and F.A.S.T standalone what more do i need to say

injendsmNov-12-04 06:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#78648, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 2

why would you disgrace an eclipse by turning it into a tiburon?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

MackadilociousNov-12-04 07:04 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2004
39 posts,
#78649, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 3

well some of us arent just into the whole racing thing and into the whole stock appearance thing. we like to change the way the car looks for car shows and stuff. thats why. and plus i like tiburons.

PowerEclipsesNov-12-04 07:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#78650, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 4

wow... im really impressed with the work. I think you guys did a great job. I just dont think i would of pic a tibby in my shoes. But if you did that work your self

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

eclipse_gs_1512Nov-12-04 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#78651, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 5

doesn't really work for me...but to each his own. good luck with the project

2007 wrx

a_miller_76Nov-12-04 08:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#78652, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 6

DSMRoadsterNov-12-04 10:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#78654, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 7

sadly enough, you'll win for originality. Realisticaly, it looks like shit. New tiburon, maybe. But that is a big disgrace to the sexy styling of the 2g. Fuck all show.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

silvreclipsersNov-12-04 11:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#78656, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 8

please don't

injendsmNov-13-04 12:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#78657, "RE: Eclipse/Tiburon Conversion"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Mackadilocious
well some of us arent just into the whole racing thing and into the whole stock appearance thing. we like to change the way the car looks for car shows and stuff. thats why. and plus i like tiburons.

i dont like a completely stock appearance all the time. there are some kits that i do like and would put on my car if it didnt cost a shitload but i would never turn my car into a tiburon. if you want a tiburon, buy one.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78642 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic