Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84575
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
csmakioMay-01-05 03:14 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84575, "Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"

I know it all depends on what I like and what fits me but I just wanted to see what you guys thought, I own a 96 Red Eclipse and these are the wheels Im looking at getting, what you guys think? I really am leaning myself towards #3

1)

2)

3)

thanks fellas!

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
kain_99gsMay-01-05 03:29 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84577, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 0

if #3 wasn't multi-fit i would say go for it. But seeing as how they are ALL multi-fit i don't think you care so enjoy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

silvreclipsersMay-01-05 04:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#84579, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 1

DJ420aMay-01-05 04:57 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#84580, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 2

Out of the choices you gave us, def number 3.

pfmicksMay-01-05 05:19 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#84581, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 3

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

EvMan2345May-01-05 05:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#84582, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 4

i like # 2 the best...

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

dsmmythMay-01-05 05:40 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#84583, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 5

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

eclipse_gs_1512May-01-05 05:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#84585, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 6

2007 wrx

HipHop615May-01-05 06:11 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#84586, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 7

3 but ya that multi fit bugs me.

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV), Air Ride Setup - WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs, SAFC, Black Racing Seats, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Black Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Suspension

CustomGSMay-02-05 05:03 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84593, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 8

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

AggressionMay-02-05 05:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#84594, "RE: Ordering Rims Soon, Need Help Deciding"
In response to Reply # 9

Yah def 3!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84575 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic