Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59410
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
LimeEclipse21Oct-06-03 03:37 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59410, "Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"

what do you think? everything the same?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Diceman19Oct-06-03 03:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59411, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 0

if it really was turbo and had all the "power" mods it says it did in the movie, i dont think rice. if it has the stock 420a motor with a "blowoff" sound, rice...

eclipse_gs_1512Oct-06-03 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#59412, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 1

even if it did have the performance mods....it's still bright gree

2007 wrx

JWoodleyOct-06-03 04:08 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#59413, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 2

even if it did have the performance mods....it's still bright gree

ROFL...very much true.

silvreclipsersOct-06-03 04:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#59419, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 3

I seen that shit box up close it doesn't have turbo

UberingramOct-06-03 05:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#59420, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 4

read this and understand your plight:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=1&mesg_id=1&page=

96eclipse2nrOct-06-03 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#59421, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 5
Oct-06-03 05:18 PM by 96eclipse2nr

lets see, no turbo, and certainly not 98% of what they said was on the car....plus all the rediclous paint and body kit...not to mention teh 4ft tall alum spoiler which does nothing. coupled with the hideous lime green paint job and all the stickers...yeah, its rice. and it certainly dosent run 10's that car is the definition of rice. no go, all show (and bad taste at that), and cant back up the looks with power

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

KSeclipseOct-06-03 05:24 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#59422, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 6

honestly i thought it was a badass eclipse except for that goofy ass wing.

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

98_silvergsOct-06-03 05:34 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#59425, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 7

I saw it up close at the bay side expo center, silreclipsers might have seen the same one. It wasnt turbo, the paint was faded, the car looked like shit. Thats all i have to say.

silvreclipsersOct-06-03 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#59426, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 8

I saw it up close at the bay side expo center, silreclipsers might have seen the same one. It wasnt turbo, the paint was faded, the car looked like shit. Thats all i have to say.

yep, same one I saw

JwadeClipseOct-06-03 06:06 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
411 posts,
#59432, "RE: Exact Fast and Furious Eclipse, rice OR nice??"
In response to Reply # 9

They had like 7 eclipses looking exactly the same for the movie. From what I heard, the one used for the shot where they look at the engine, did have the turbo.

And now the color of the car makes it rice? rofl why do you people feel so insecure to where u need to put labels such as "rice" on cars?

My negative point rating = you owned.

Blitz Full Kit, APR Spoiler, AEM Cold Air, 18" Omni Concept Chrome wheels wrapped in 18" Kuhmo, OBX Clutch, OBX 420a headers, black projector heads, Autogauge Tach, TypeS Blue LED Shift Knob, CF Wipers, Chrome Altezzas w/ White centerpiece, TypeX Exhaust, Pioneer 3500 Head unit, Blue/White Polyester seat covers, Blue/Black shift boot, And blue neons all around.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59410 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic