Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1124
View in threaded mode

Subject: "1999 gs with gsx package" Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLe063Jan-31-01 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1124, "1999 gs with gsx package"

there is a guy who is selling parts off of his car and just wants the extra loot from it so he is selling the parts ..im taking the spoiler and rims ...they are the oz rims ...does anyone have a picture of it .. causr im getting them at low prices i want to see them so i could know what they exactly look like ..

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
LeeJan-31-01 03:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1125, "RE: 1999 gs with gsx package"
In response to Reply # 0

This is from GS Sports website. When I previewed it the pic was huge so heres the links to his pics page.

http://www.geocities.com/eclipse_gs_sport/Eclipsepictures.html

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSJan-31-01 07:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1126, "RE: 1999 gs with gsx package"
In response to Reply # 0

What color is his car? What parts is he selling? How about door caps? Or power mirrors?
Thanks.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

oRACLe063Feb-02-01 02:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#1127, "HIS CAR IS BLACK......ITS IN NY"
In response to Reply # 2

LAST EDITED ON 02-Feb-01 AT 07:30 AM (PST)

PARTS IM NOT TO SURE ABOUT BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS IM GETTING THE FACTORY INDIGLOS THAT COME WITH IT ALSO

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

TJEclipseFeb-02-01 03:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1000 posts,
#1128, "RE: HIS CAR IS BLACK......ITS IN NY"
In response to Reply # 3

the GS sport doesnt come with factory indiglo's. It only came with the reg old white gauges.

TJsEclipse@aol.com
Know Your Role Jabroni!
1998 Eclipse wit 3 JL 12's hittin it up in the back!!
Got Rice? I dont!
http://tjeclipse.homestead.com/tjspage.html

TJ

RIP Mama 7/13/04
TJEclipse@gmail.com
Just Bring it, Jabroni

GSsportFeb-04-01 01:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
109 posts,
#1129, "RE: HIS CAR IS BLACK......ITS IN NY"
In response to Reply # 4

I am really sorry my page takes so long to load. I just got FrontPage 2000 and am in the learning stages of it. (no idea what im doing really) So someday I hope to have it thumbnailed and loading faster. Thank you Lee for remembering my page has the OZ pics on it. See you all later

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1124 Previous topic | Next topic