Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #57507
View in threaded mode

Subject: "im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
soulcontrollerSep-17-03 06:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57507, "im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."

i find myself looking at my car almost obsessively. i know im not the only one! and i got a new sig.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ShockeclipseSep-17-03 06:18 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57508, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 0

I agree..and I lvoe your sig man. I love hour pain looks soo smooth in the fading light.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95_ESi_PersonSep-17-03 06:18 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#57509, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 0

i'm gonna have to agree with you there

they have all the right lines and curves to them, the way light reflects off of them when the sun is going down, it's like a work of art

ibangdchoeclipseSep-17-03 06:46 PM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#57510, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 2

hahahahaha i came online to make this same post,

I had gone out in my truck to give my friend a ride home and i had been working on my car so the cover wasnt on. so as i turn into the drive way i see my car just sitting there looking all sexy and shit, man its two diffrent colors and still sexy as all hell. god bless whoever designed our cars

eclipseman1999Sep-17-03 06:55 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#57511, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 0

>i find myself looking at my car almost obsessively. i know
>im not the only one! and i got a new sig.

Your car looks great ma

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

blinkbizkit500Sep-17-03 07:02 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#57512, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 4

im always just looking at my car out the window and stuff...damn i love her

MannyyySep-17-03 07:05 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
#57514, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah, I was just noticing your new sig the other day. I love the rims, and that big FMIC crammed in the front end doesn't hurt either.

-Manny

SquidSep-18-03 01:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#57529, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 6

I don’t consider myself a vein person, but I always catch myself staring at my car’s reflection while I’m driving. I actually like driving behind big black SUVs and trucks because I can see the car’s reflection in their tailgate.

I know I need help.

-J

silvreclipsersSep-18-03 03:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#57532, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 7

yep, i love looking out my window all the time

Doug96GSSep-18-03 05:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#57538, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 8

sexy, sexy bitches

Ryan_HesSep-18-03 07:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#57541, "RE: im sorry but our cars are freaking sexy."
In response to Reply # 9

Yea they are sexy, but park it next to a Supra and all the sudden that don't seem all that great....heh My next car will be a Supra, for sure.

But yea, our cars are sexy as hell.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #57507 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic