Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98088
View in threaded mode

Subject: "A small upgrade." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonMar-09-07 09:32 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98088, "A small upgrade."

I put in red LED's for my side lights, they look orangish because of the flash. I also painted the grey wiper motor cover, and wiper arms black, with Duplicolor Black Trim Paint. Pics of the latter tomorow morning.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
MiztahfooLishMar-16-07 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98167, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 0

Is it legal? I was pulled over before and informed that red is only legal for tail and brake lights.

1995 RS-T @ 6psi......daily driver

Custom Stage 2 Turbo, Autometer gauges, K&N filter, 60MM Jeep TB, p&p intake manifold, 3" SS exhaust, test pipe, home-made polyurethane motor mounts & ES bushings, short shifter, Greddy shift knob, crankscraper

1999 GST......almost stock!

hard i/c pipes, intake, Greddy BOV, Greddy EVO 60mm catback exhaust, 3" SS downpipe, Autometer gauges

"Originally posted by DR1665
...Harry. My car topped out at 140 this morning. I need "turvo." Two of 'em. And Harry, I need the glue to be dry by tonight. Lata"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

edxmonMar-17-07 05:15 AM
1006 posts,
#98168, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-17-07 11:44 AM by edxmon

A cop drove right past me last night when I was done putting on my bumper right as I was turning them on to see if I had plugged everything back in. I think he even liked them . I still need to post the other part of the little "fix" I did.

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

djtrickeeMar-17-07 05:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#98169, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 2

Have fun getting pulled over.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

edxmonMar-17-07 05:28 AM
1006 posts,
#98170, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-17-07 11:44 AM by edxmon

Originally posted by djtrickee
Have fun getting pulled over.

Thanks I'll try. It's also illegal to not have a front license plate, or modify my exhaust system in any way, or tint my tails as dark as I did, or have the CAI that I have and possibly to have removed my CEL but that hasn't stopped me, but thanks for the warning dj, I really appreciate it.

Here's the pic of my painted wiper motor cover.

before:

after:

EDIT: Just dropped off my car to get painted. Now THAT should be an "upgrade" . Guy said it should be done by wed-thur, left him my 2gb skirts and turbo wing to install. Can't wait! after that, I'll install the foglights, tint the windows and a while after FINALLY get my rims. Updates to be continued...

Originally posted by ez

goalie40Mar-18-07 12:20 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#98172, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 4

what is costing you to mount the wing/skirts with paint im doing the same thing soon.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

edxmonMar-18-07 01:46 PM
1006 posts,
#98173, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by goalie40
what is costing you to mount the wing/skirts with paint im doing the same thing soon.

Whole shabang for $1600, but take into account, I'm also getting a complete paint job.

Originally posted by ez

dsmmythMar-18-07 04:15 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#98175, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-18-07 04:15 PM by dsmmyth

Originally posted by edxmon
EDIT: Just dropped off my car to get painted. Now THAT should be an "upgrade" . Guy said it should be done by wed-thur, left him my 2gb skirts and turbo wing to install. Can't wait! after that, I'll install the foglights, tint the windows and a while after FINALLY get my rims. Updates to be continued...

FINALLY!

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

edxmonMar-19-07 04:02 AM
1006 posts,
#98177, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by edxmon EDIT: Just dropped off my car to get painted. Now THAT should be an "upgrade" . Guy said it should be done by wed-thur, left him my 2gb skirts and turbo wing to install. Can't wait! after that, I'll install the foglights, tint the windows and a while after FINALLY get my rims. Updates to be continued...
FINALLY!

HAHA! Tell me about it! I didnt think You'd still be keeping track of that man! Hehe, anywho I finally took the leap. My mom kept asking me: "Do you think its worth investing that much money into that car? It breaks down all the time!" I was like: "Mom... Its MY car, and MY money, plus, haven't I been able to get it running again everytime it breaks?" So she finally stayed quiet.

It is gona hurt the bank just a tad though...

Originally posted by ez

CustomGSMar-19-07 09:02 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98184, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by edxmon
Originally posted by goalie40 what is costing you to mount the wing/skirts with paint im doing the same thing soon.
Whole shabang for $1600, but take into account, I'm also getting a complete paint job.

Trust me, your not getting a COMPLETE paint job for 1600. Let alone the wing and skirt install. Where you going, maaco?

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

GTMORRISMar-19-07 11:24 AM
Member since Jun 27th 2005
33 posts,
#98189, "RE: A small upgrade."
In response to Reply # 8

Looks good, thats a huge change with the painted blades and cover. Did you sand it at all or just paint it?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98088 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic