Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90703
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Updated pictures of the Wide Body" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Extreme EclipseAug-19-06 08:28 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2005
196 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90703, "Updated pictures of the Wide Body"

Posting pictures of the Eclipse at the request of a few members.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

1999 Wide Body SEMA Eclipse
2005 Lexus IS300

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
eclipse982nrRSTNov-15-05 10:05 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90704, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey John, what kind of rims are those and whats the offset, just curious to know.

I love it though, widebodies fuckin kick ass! muha!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 10:17 AM
196 posts,
#90706, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 1

Mike, I will have to look thru all my papers and find the offset for you. The wheels are the WORK Equip wheels, imported in from Japan through AKH Trading. Their website is www.WorkSuperWheels.com. Retail is about $2,000 per wheel with shipping. I will see if I can find the offset for you, it was def a pain in the ass. It took us 6 weeks and 4 shops to get the EXACT offset that would fit and clear the strut tower in the rear.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

reevesoNov-15-05 10:44 AM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#90707, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 2

no engine or front shots?...beautiful car BTW very nicely done

**Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, AFX UDP
**Waiting to be installed: Hurricane GS lower tie bars, stock sideskirts

grainNov-15-05 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#90709, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 3

poor car

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 11:39 AM
196 posts,
#90710, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 4

I posted them in another thread, thats why I didnt post them up. sorry, here you go bro.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

dsmmythNov-15-05 11:45 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#90711, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 5

Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 11:51 AM
196 posts,
#90712, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.

You know what, you are the only person that has ever noticed that or said anything to me about that. Yeah, I really wanted that part molded in as well but we fell short on time. WE had a deadline to get it to SEMA and couldn't get to it. Plus, the shop I had doing the work were a bunch of idiots and never noticed it. But yeah, I really wish the spoiler piece on the trunk was molded in so it flowed with everything else. Just one of my disapoints. However, I may end up getting that fixed. The car is going back in the shop to get some of the body work fixed, simply from fiberglass flex, but I may end up doing a headlight conversion as well. So I may have them mold that at the same time. But I agree with you, just funny you pointed it out, because it bothers me all the time, but usually people dont notice it.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

FlyinEsiNov-15-05 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#90714, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 7

You went and spend how many thousands of dollars and you did it all to a 420A platform...it looks hella good, but why didn't you go with a GSX?

shuwa29Nov-15-05 12:57 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#90716, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 8

damn...wish i would have known you while i was still in atlanta. car looks good. ok, now the big question...you and i both being from atlanta, sporting the 420a eclipse, you ever heard of or known a keith dorio? stupid rich with stupid toys. 500hp n/t eclipse tuned to hell thanks to hahn. anyways, just seeing if you do. if you don't consider yourself greatful.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

nonameratNov-15-05 01:29 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#90717, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 9

Very nice car. One thing though, and it could be the pictures, the right side of the front bumper looks kind of strage. I looks like it is sticking out too far or something, but it could just be the lighting. Overall though I am very impressed!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90703 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic