Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #214
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Windshield Banner!" Previous topic | Next topic
Tony M (Guest)Dec-03-00 09:14 AM

#214, "Windshield Banner!"

Well im only considering purchasing this because i cant afford a turbo yet and i figure the HP gains to be pretty close but do you guys think this would look ok on our cars...my car is red btw...you can purchase these for $12.55 if anyone else is interested

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
LockeDec-03-00 03:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#215, "i think not"
In response to Reply # 0

I hate seeing ciivcs with em...its like DUHH!!! I know that shit is a civic..dont have to tell me that. And then you got the power by honda crap or honduh sport stuff..even worse......TRD is getting kinda annoying

You'll going to be seeing alot of that when you start racing me LoL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanDec-04-00 12:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#216, "RE: i think not"
In response to Reply # 1

i dont know, car names on the "banner" seem a little cliched, it reminds me of the old GM cars when everyone had pontiac or chevrolet on their windshield. id wait and get the turbo and put star or HRC on there. i used BLITZ on my widnshield. the text is really nice. check out cartunerz.com they have an online order form for hundreds of companies logo's so find a part you have and put that companys logo on there (nitto,pirelli,blitz,toyo,momo) they got alot of em

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

cyanDec-04-00 12:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#217, "hey locke..."
In response to Reply # 2

is that your real name? or did you get it from something else? if you did you'll know what i (cyan) am talking about. if not, oh well, im an idiot and sorry for the waste of space.

LockeDec-04-00 01:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
#218, "yes it is..final fantasy 3"
In response to Reply # 3

He was my favorite character =) yeah I remeber cyan too hes cool......I love the whole ff series 2 and 3 being the best and 8 was just awesome graphics but lack gameplay. Lates

"Im loosing my favorite game"

cyanDec-04-00 05:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#219, "RE: yes it is..final fantasy 3"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah i picked cyan because i like blue and cyan is a shade of blue, but i never really played 3, seven was the best yet. this is for a whole different type of message board but come on...eight sucked so much ass, im getting FF IX tomorrow though...weird

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #214 Previous topic | Next topic