Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #11747
View in threaded mode

Subject: "TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
iamnotwhoiamJan-10-02 04:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11747, "TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."

ok ive been working on converting many of the ugly orange lighting on things in my car for awhile and managed to figure out a good way to go beyond just the HVAC. I have pretty much completed the conversion to more soothing colors, and thus have information on the latest conversion...

please, before asking too many questions, I will be producing a more detailed writeup on this and other things.. for now i will just provide some eyecandy and SOME PICTURES WILL BE LARGE and i would have reduced them but i am at work and dont have access to do so yet. ok many have seen the HVAC:

and also notice that i messed with the stuff on the left side of the dash..

and finally some shots of my newest completion...

and a link to the page with more pics on it:
http://66.25.57.121:8080/PhotoAlbum/Cars/Jason/Projects/Led-Gauges.htm

ENJOY!

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
fauchpjJan-10-02 04:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11748, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 0

wow!! how long did it take you to do that?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamAvengerJan-10-02 04:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#11749, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 1

Hey Jason,

You might wanna shrink down the size of those pics. Those things are HUGE! I'll post the pics of my gauge conversion when I get home. They are they same as Jason's except mine are green.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

iamnotwhoiamJan-10-02 04:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#11750, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 2

i would if i could, but im not at home and such dont have access to my software and files..

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

evan2Jan-10-02 04:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#11751, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 2

great job..

i will sit and wait for the write up.. hope its not to hard to do.

now i think i want to ditch my reverse indiglos and just do the blue behind the guages...

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

iamnotwhoiamJan-10-02 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#11752, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 1

im not sure on total time, since i had worked on all the different areas at diff times and on some it took me a few days of a few hours each, but that was mainly because i had no idea what i was doing or how i was going to do it.. and the gauges are my masterpiece of accomplisment, not because i did it, but how i did it.

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

flashed gsJan-10-02 04:45 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
32 posts,
#11753, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 5

I also made my hvac gauges somewhat indiglo, i got white gauges and put blue lights to replace the amber bulbs, now they match my other idiglo gauges.....yours look good

1998 Eclipse GS

AEM Intake
Freedom designs strut bar
Eibach pro kit
Greddy cat back exhaust
High flow cat
APC indiglo gauges
Indiglo hvac gauges
Gen. 2 Altezzas w/ painted center
GTS Solarwing painted
APC clear side markers
PIAA superwhite lights

Stereo:
Kenwood cd player
kenwood excelon 6.5" components in doors and rear panels
diamond audio tweeters in dash
Dual 12W3 JL Audio H.O. box
kenwood ps 300 amp for subs
eclipse 4 channel amp for mids and highs
2 .5 farat monster caps and monster cable wiring

x-mas gifts that aint on yet:
Mesh grill
carbon fiber euro dash
18" katana concept 7's
Greddy header

future mods:
chrome engine kit

Eric97GSJan-10-02 04:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#11754, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 5

That look awesome cant wait for the write up.

97 Eclipse GS

Doug96GSJan-10-02 04:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#11755, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 7

That's the best interior mod that I've seen for our cars. It's not ricey either, it just looks real good. I can't wait for the write-up either. It's something that I'm definetley going to do. Great job man!!

klipzracerJan-10-02 08:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#11756, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 8

f@#kin sweet as hell, mang! that rox!

vegasdsmrJan-10-02 08:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#11757, "RE: TOP SECRET INFORMATION inside..."
In response to Reply # 9

id like to take this opportunity to deliver props.
these props are tentative until the writeup is completed

nice work, i think it looks bada$$

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #11747 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic