Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86354
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What do you think of these rims??" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
jdpilotJun-18-05 04:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86354, "What do you think of these rims??"

19s in Gunmental. My ride is black on sportlines. Yay or Nay??

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1598

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
destruckeclipseJun-18-05 04:36 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86355, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 0

I was looking to get those myself. I think it would look hot on a black 2g.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythJun-18-05 05:50 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#86356, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by jdpilot
19s in Gunmental. My ride is black on sportlines. Yay or Nay?? http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1598

You might want to ask that LikeNoOther guy about his suspension setup. He's got those in 19s and he didn't roll his fenders.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

EclipseTenzoRJun-18-05 06:18 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#86357, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 2

I have thought about those rims many times, I think my car would look much better than the ones I have now.. Anyway.. I give it a thumbs up

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

DJ420aJun-19-05 05:27 AM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#86365, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 3

Hmmmm, thise look familiar, lol. These are 17's.

injendsmJun-19-05 12:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#86374, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DJ420a
Hmmmm, thise look familiar, lol. These are 17's.

hotness. i want em. did you buy yours as a package?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

DJ420aJun-19-05 12:32 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#86375, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 5

Nah. got'em seperate.

injendsmJun-19-05 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#86376, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DJ420a
Nah. got'em seperate.

ah ok.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Vandy420aJun-19-05 04:18 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#86381, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 7

I like 'em, but you should def. find similar ones in a straight 5 lug pattern, looks so much better...

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

420a-TnthewerksJun-19-05 10:55 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#86392, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 8

I have them in 18's and I love em. My car's color is the charcoal pearl like injen's.

Ryan_HesJun-20-05 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#86408, "RE: What do you think of these rims??"
In response to Reply # 9

My friend has a set of those for sale. 1200 shipped, he actually got them from WheelsNext and never put them on a car... brand new. If anyone is interested lemme know.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86354 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic