Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80537
View in threaded mode

Subject: "House of Kolor" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-05 03:01 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80537, "House of Kolor"

does anyone have their car painted with House of kolor paint? or if you have any cool colored bright looking cars, please post them for me. i am looking for some bright ass colors and have a few in mind, but cant find the name of them on the internet and the paint shops by me dont carry HOK, so i need a name or pic to show them to help get it. any bright colors welcome, your car, firends car, moms car, doesnt matter, just start posting some pics you have saved of brite colored cars!

thanks 2gnt'ers!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DarkTalonJan-18-05 04:21 PM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80542, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 0

See if any of the paint shops carry Dupont Hot Hues, it's Duponts newest line they came out with to compete with people like HOK.

R.I.P. 1997-2006 thanks to a Honda in the wrong lane.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optikalJan-18-05 05:13 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#80546, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 1

http://www.hokpaint.com

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

superelite68Jan-18-05 06:02 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
117 posts,
#80549, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 2

im going to be painting my car house of kolors candy green. well i got it narrowed down to that and black with either a red type pearl or a gold pearl.

woman are like toilets -- either they're taken, or full of shit!

optimuspetersonJan-18-05 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#80550, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by superelite68
im going to be painting my car house of kolors candy green. well i got it narrowed down to that and black with either a red type pearl or a gold pearl.

here is my old GS. Black with red pearl.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

ArkJan-18-05 06:22 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#80551, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 4

PM CrazyEclipse

eclipse982nrRSTJan-19-05 02:46 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#80552, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 5

i like that black with red pearl but i need somethibg brighter.
that kandy green should look cool, i was thinking someting like that too, not fast and furious lime green, kandy green.
hmmm

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

widebodyeclipseJan-19-05 04:22 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#80556, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 6

hok is the shit boys. mike what color u lookin for? i hae the hok chip book at home. if u are looking for a tight ass bright color they make a lime time green looks killer. with the green that u are wanting to paint with hok choose a light base so the green shows, my boy chose a purple and the car looks black except when the light hits it just right. he was alittle disappointed. but hok has a good name and has been around awhile. mike i told u to look at the hot hues by dupont they will be what u are lookin for. quite smokin that stuff, your short term memory is fadin what was i sayin hows the kit comin along?

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

eclipse_99rsJan-19-05 05:25 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#80557, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-19-05 05:26 AM by eclipse_99rs

I painted my old car mustang green.
But it was my first attempt at painting a car. The pic doesnt do it any justice.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

optimuspetersonJan-19-05 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#80568, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
i like that black with red pearl but i need somethibg brighter. that kandy green should look cool, i was thinking someting like that too, not fast and furious lime green, kandy green. hmmm

I agree the black with red pearl isn't too flashy and with a car like yours I would go with a much brighter color in order not to hide your body work.

I went with that color because it was black stock so I didn't want to do a complete color change.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

widebodyeclipseJan-19-05 10:13 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#80569, "RE: House of Kolor"
In response to Reply # 9

look into the hot hues, wont break the bank like the hok. personally i am feelin the chrome paint, id like to paint some stuff on my car that, not the whole thing but some....

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80537 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic