Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80501
View in threaded mode

Subject: "hot girls' hot car" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
chrysler kidJan-17-05 07:35 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80501, "hot girls' hot car"
Jan-17-05 07:36 PM by chrysler kid

local dsmer lauren took some photos of her car with some 19's today whatcha think

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
optimuspetersonJan-17-05 07:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80502, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 0

Whole car needs to be black IMO. Or atleast a really dark color.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95greenhrcgsJan-17-05 07:45 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#80503, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 0

19's look sooooo HOT on Eclipse's and Talon's. I realize that everyone's cars are "works in progress", but I think that it would look better if it had the 97-99 front bumper, sideskirt cap, and fender fitment issues taken care of. Oh yeah, it would help if the car was clean, but I know its cold and the weather has sucked a bit lately.

Nice car tho!!

Pics of Lauren?

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrysler kidJan-17-05 08:18 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#80505, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-17-05 08:19 PM by chrysler kid

ever driven a 10year old red car with stock paint in texas? thats as clean as it will ever get. the deal with the hood/fenders is that she doesnt have hood pins so she took the rubber stoppes off of the radiator support to have the hood sit really low

p.s.

11.65 @ 115

LikeNoOtherJan-17-05 08:22 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2003
444 posts,
#80506, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 3

both are hot! *Drool* She has nice taste in rims! hmmm...Me and her have the same interests...

95greenhrcgsJan-17-05 08:26 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#80507, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by chrysler kid
ever driven a 10year old red car with stock paint in texas? thats as clean as it will ever get. the deal with the hood/fenders is that she doesnt have hood pins so she took the rubber stoppes off of the radiator support to have the hood sit really low p.s.

I know what you mean. My car is a 95 and not perfect either. Smart idea about the hood. I think that she still should get some pins tho, cause you never know.

She looks hot as hell.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

optimuspetersonJan-17-05 09:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#80508, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 5

wheres the lil gauge pod thingy with the pic of the owner in the car??

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

a_miller_76Jan-18-05 12:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#80509, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks EXACTLY like CarbonFiberEclipse 's car or whatever his name is. Red, CF hood, CF Fenders.

HadesOmegaJan-18-05 02:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#80512, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 7

hmm looks kind wierd like its wearing a mask or something.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

ModeratormicyekJan-18-05 03:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#80513, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 7

Thanx for the pics of the gauge pod.. I was thinking about getting one, but those pics made me not want one.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

tim97rsJan-18-05 03:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#80514, "RE: hot girls' hot car"
In response to Reply # 9

looks silly as hell with CF fenders and end cap of skirt missing... other than that... nice!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80501 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic