Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71055
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My car WAS sweet........now...it's not." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71055, "My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."

Check it out! New suspension setup. Motherfuckers. Fuck.

I have full coverage....it'll all be back to normal but still....this is just....ugh.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:49 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71056, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 0

Ahhh FUCK DUDE... thats fucked up... That happened last night. WTF... I am taking my car home from school this weekend.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmApr-20-04 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71057, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

damn man thats bullshit. i cant believe someone did something that fucked up. at least you are getting everything back soon. sorry to hear bout it tho.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71058, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

yup

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:55 AM
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71059, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

So they had to have had your key? WTF... I am thinking I might want to purchase four different sets of lug nuts and keys.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Pushin420aApr-20-04 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#71060, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
yup

I fucken hate that shit...well lucky the didn't take the whole car...Time for some new bling...Good luck

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:56 AM
650 posts,
#71061, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 4

What the cops say? we have campus security... They must not do shit around here.. what do we pay our tuition bills for when security is suppose to stop shit like that.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71062, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-20-04 05:59 AM by Ryan_Hes

Someone must have really wanted them. I cant even fit a jack under the side....theyd need a small jack and then anther one...Plus they had to have the lug key to remove this sort of lug...I dont know.

The cop knocked on my door at 7:30 this morning and showed me polaroids of my car on blocks....so I was just like jesus. We went out there and he filed a report...etc. Then another cop came, they seem angry that they dont know who it was...and want to catch them. but it'll never happen.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

jsupetranApr-20-04 05:58 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#71063, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

Holy shit! Dude that sucks; Please say you have an alarm or something?!?!?

Did that happen at school?

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71064, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 8

Stock alarm - yeah it happened at school.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

netrelikApr-20-04 06:06 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
242 posts,
#71065, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 9

That's BULLSHIT! I hate people that are soooo jealous that they do shit like that. I really don't understand what people are really thinking in their little stupid heads. Is that what they think about when they are jacking off? Grrr.....

P.S. I still love your car Ryan

Keepin it clean!!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71055 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic