Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58224
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FLICS" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Previous topic | Next topic
RAIZINSep-27-03 09:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58224, "FLICS"

some more.. still old cuz it's changing everyday. my bumper isn't bolted on.. I just hung it off the front for the flics.

www.935raggers.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
ShockeclipseSep-27-03 10:03 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58225, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 0

man I can't wait til this thing is completely done. Its so crazy

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

farmdogg55Sep-27-03 10:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58227, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 1

wow, it looks better than i remember it. that is some nice, clean bodywork. i really like the wheels. do you have any interior shots?

LoudEclipseSep-27-03 10:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#58229, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 2

thats not your car

jk looks good man

jerseystyle1Sep-27-03 10:30 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#58230, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn that thing is freaking awesome

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

chrysler kidSep-27-03 10:32 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#58231, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 4

trailer bitch!!!!

11.65 @ 115

MotoFoolSep-27-03 10:38 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#58232, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 5

is your link supposed to say www.935draggers.com?

wingless is awesome!! great work man! cadilac style white pearl really stands out....

Bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

DinkjsSep-27-03 11:47 AM
Member since Jun 16th 2002
1035 posts,
#58240, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 6

I think my shit looks better when I am having diaghrea.....but hey we can mark another one down for a guy who is confussed on if either his car is a honda or a mitusbishi

"Indy DSM rulez you"

808dsmtunerSep-27-03 01:11 PM
Member since Dec 29th 2002
665 posts,
#58244, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 7

and wheres the picture of your car??? even though those are rsx tails his car still looks tight overall.

hawaii boy

chrysler kidSep-27-03 01:22 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#58245, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 8

i like it man. is your sponsor payin for this or are you shelling all your money out of pocket? what do you think about your brother selling his dsm?

11.65 @ 115

JHoFromTheSubsSep-27-03 01:56 PM
Member since May 24th 2003
296 posts,
#58247, "RE: FLICS"
In response to Reply # 0

I really like it, a lot! Nice work

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58224 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Previous topic | Next topic