Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53581
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJul-24-03 09:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53581, "Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."

Here is my lastest project... just needs a final sanding and a final PPG clear coat...

It wasnt that hard... if you need info or more pics let me know I will provide you with a walk-through.

-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ShockeclipseJul-24-03 09:45 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53583, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

ooooh me wants to know!!!

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eclipse97Jul-24-03 10:23 PM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53585, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 1

looks tight! definetly need a walkthrough..... hurry hurry!

scirioJul-25-03 12:29 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#53589, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 2

screw that I couldn't do that If my life dependen on it, Sell me one?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

AggressionJul-25-03 02:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#53593, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 3

ME LIKEY>>>ME WANTY>>>I want one of those.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

farmdogg55Jul-25-03 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#53600, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 4

good job man, looks real nice

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-25-03 06:16 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#53602, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 5

Same here dude, I couldnt make one, just start selling them and you will make money.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

SethJul-25-03 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
#53604, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 6

OMG I WANT ONE

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Jul-25-03 08:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#53610, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 7

DO'H i have a friggin grey interior...maybe its time to paint. looks friggin type man

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

PemDSMJul-26-03 06:01 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2002
61 posts,
#53713, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

TITE!!!

1995 Talon ESi
Lots of mods, still not enough.
It will never end...

ShockeclipseJul-26-03 08:15 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#53725, "RE: Carbon Fiber Rear Shelf... pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

so...walk through and pics....

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53581 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic