Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #42651
View in threaded mode

Subject: "buddy club 2 pics" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
coClipse_97Mar-15-03 06:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42651, "buddy club 2 pics"

anyone have a pic of this kit painted (or not) on a 97+?

97 Eclipse GS
Mods: AEM CAI, OBX muffler, Goldline springs, FU/RU STBs, Platinum plugs, Ingalls f&r camber kits, AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DocWhiplashMar-15-03 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42652, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 0

I havent seen any painted but I like that kit.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

coClipse_97Mar-15-03 07:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#42653, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 1

I love it. I wanna get it!

here are more angles

97 Eclipse GS
Mods: AEM CAI, OBX muffler, Goldline springs, FU/RU STBs, Platinum plugs, Ingalls f&r camber kits, AFX UDP

Snail_GSMar-15-03 07:06 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
266 posts,
#42655, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 2

damn...I like the whole kit badas

chrysler kidMar-15-03 07:20 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#42659, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 3

mmmmm dead sexy

11.65 @ 115

farmdogg55Mar-15-03 07:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#42660, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 4

wow, i like that alot

shuwa29Mar-15-03 08:00 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#42661, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 5

that is damn nice!!! kinda looks a little like the r34 too. looks good.
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

coClipse_97Mar-15-03 08:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#42663, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-15-03 08:27 AM by coClipse_97

hey anyone wanna host a pic? i threw an rdora low wing on it and burned the kit to give an idea of it painted.

i think i found my setup

97 Eclipse GS
Mods: AEM CAI, OBX muffler, Goldline springs, FU/RU STBs, Platinum plugs, Ingalls rear camber kit, AFX UDP

9D9 MITSU RSMar-15-03 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#42665, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 7

I like the rear. Damn. 3 choices now on the back.

CVedEclipseMar-15-03 03:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#42680, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 8

wow.. im very impressed... its not too much and still has similarities to the stock 97-99... similar to the stillen.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Jasvb TS2K2Mar-15-03 06:05 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#42693, "RE: buddy club 2 pics"
In response to Reply # 9

I agree. That looks clean. I too would love to see it painted. Goes to show even if you go the body kit route, simple cans still stand out...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #42651 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic