Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #12897
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What do you think of Eclipses/Talons with wings?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
madregalJan-25-02 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12897, "Poll question: What do you think of Eclipses/Talons with wings?"

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

Poll result (0 votes)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jan-25-02 06:06 AM

#12898, "rox"
In response to Reply # 0

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wing = pimpizm at its finest

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrJan-25-02 06:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12899, "RE: rox"
In response to Reply # 1

i gotza spawla

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

RSin oRACLeJan-25-02 06:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#12900, "RE: rox"
In response to Reply # 2

all depends on the wing ... and also if your engine can back up the crap your wing talks

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Nakiyama flat black euro tails
Black projection headlights
Oz m

evan2Jan-25-02 07:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#12901, "RE: rox"
In response to Reply # 3

my wing says EAT ME im not fast yet... we are working on it. haaha

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

flossinpnoyracerJan-25-02 07:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#12902, "RE: rox"
In response to Reply # 4

im ready for take off

1999 GST

1997 RS

drbalazo7Jan-25-02 08:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#12903, "RE: rox"
In response to Reply # 5

"houston..we have a problem"..

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

madregalJan-25-02 10:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#12904, "aftermarket wing yay or nay?"
In response to Reply # 2

vegasdsmr thats a stocker. would you consider replacing it with an aftermarket spoiler?

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

drbalazo7Jan-25-02 12:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#12905, "RE: aftermarket wing yay or nay?"
In response to Reply # 7

mine is a stocker too!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jan-25-02 12:58 PM

#12906, "RE: aftermarket wing yay or nay?"
In response to Reply # 8

.....houston...(psshhhhh!)...you are clear for take-off...(psssshhhh!)

basikstylz (Guest)Jan-25-02 01:13 PM

#12907, "RE: aftermarket wing yay or nay?"
In response to Reply # 9

I know its old but if I still had it it would still be on my ride. but I will get a new one soon. :-D

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #12897 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic