Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105210
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What part are you most interested in having?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
DstachFeb-24-11 10:17 PM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105210, "Poll question: What part are you most interested in having?"

About to make some parts and can make a bunch and sell them. what ever people want ill go and make. Probly sell on ebay ill post links after its all done

Poll result (17 votes)
Headliner (8 votes)Vote
door panel (0 votes)Vote
dash (7 votes)Vote
fenders (1 votes)Vote
rear bumper (0 votes)Vote
side skirts (1 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
DstachFeb-24-11 10:22 PM
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105211, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 0

also door sills.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NightfallFeb-25-11 08:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#105212, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 1

What will these parts be made out of??

420agreenvilleSCFeb-25-11 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#105213, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 2
Feb-25-11 08:37 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

yes. details please. also, will these be replications, or modified.

for instance, if the dash were to be created, would it be done so with gauge pods, etc.?

please elaborate

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

DstachFeb-25-11 10:24 AM
276 posts,
#105214, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 3

Oh wow haha. I thought i said carbon fiber. and possibly if you would like a custom order we could put gauge pods it. I'm making the molds after I fix a broken Eclipse. The guy can't fix it so i will and use the money to get the supplies.

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-25-11 10:46 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#105215, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 4

i would love to see an aftermarket front bumper that doesnt look like aliens or an evo...if you can please design some nice simple looking front bumper w/ a lip that can match a bomex rear, that would be awsome!

DstachFeb-25-11 10:51 AM
276 posts,
#105216, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 5

Will take some time... but i will work it out not sure how long it will take tho because i will have to sculpt it.

NightfallFeb-25-11 09:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#105217, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-25-11 09:12 PM by Nightfall

Most of the items listed are already available in carbon fiber ...just saying

I would like to see a new front bumper design though

DstachFeb-25-11 10:52 PM
276 posts,
#105218, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 2

yes but we are a smaller company so will make them cheaper but still same quality. alot of it is hard to find or expensive

2ndGen-ElTalonFeb-26-11 07:28 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#105219, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 8

You know, I think it would be a great addition if you could do something with the Factory Passenger Airbag Cover. GOD I hate that piece of shit, 10 Partout's a summer, and you never find a good one.

But this time in the re-make its up to us to figure out a way to keep it from warping again.

Just a Thought, But it wasn't an option for the vote.

DstachFeb-26-11 01:00 PM
276 posts,
#105220, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 9

Yea the bottom corners of mine popped out. It should have a stationary frame but doesn't. Thats Mitsubishi for ya. Ill figure all this out once the money comes

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105210 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic