Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47983
View in threaded mode

Subject: "rear bumpers " Previous topic | Next topic
TurbchargdSpydrFeb-16-12 01:29 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47983, "rear bumpers "

Any one else notice that there are NO oem style rear bumpers for the 97 98 99 models on ebay or google shopping? They have the front bumpers for around $80 but no stock rear bumpers! Why is that?

Last of a dying breed...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
FotowntalonFeb-16-12 07:47 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47984, "RE: rear bumpers "
In response to Reply # 0

If you need one, come pull it off my parts car and you can have it for $50

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

azdaveFeb-16-12 08:15 AM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
#47985, "RE: rear bumpers "
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by TurbchargdSpydr
Any one else notice that there are NO oem style rear bumpers for the 97 98 99 models on ebay or google shopping? They have the front bumpers for around $80 but no stock rear bumpers! Why is that?

Simply not enough demand for any aftermarket suppliers to bother with making them.

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-16-12 10:27 AM
159 posts,
#47986, "RE: rear bumpers "
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
If you need one, come pull it off my parts car and you can have it for $50

I wish I could lol, I'm pretty far away though, BTW for future searches, ROCK AUTO has our front bumpers 97 98 99 for $38, although I'm sure they will get you on shipping!

I will probably put my body kit for trades! I'm sure there are many kids out of high school with eclipses! lol And as much as I love my wing, it will super retarded with a stock body!

Last of a dying breed...

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-16-12 10:42 AM
159 posts,
#47987, "RE: rear bumpers "
In response to Reply # 3

Well, I realized my side skirts are molded and I will not take them off because of this, I am curious however to know if anyone has come across any pics of a 2g with aftermarket sides and stock 97-99 front and rear bumpers with a gsx wing?! Any help/pictures would be much appreciated!

Last of a dying breed...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47983 Previous topic | Next topic