Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12596
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The coolest movie EVER is out in March..." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
slowmitsuJul-21-06 04:10 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12596, "The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."

www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/tmnt_large.html

_______

BPU'd skittle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
BumpinTalonJul-21-06 04:29 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12597, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 0

AHAHA YES!!! The style is all dark, reminds me of the old school comic books!

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

slowmitsuJul-21-06 04:32 AM
343 posts,
#12598, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
AHAHA YES!!! The style is all dark, reminds me of the old school comic books!

That's who made this one.

Eastman and Laird, the comic creators.

_______

BPU'd skittle

cougar694uJul-21-06 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#12599, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 2

I liked the live action movies and the cartoons, I remember seeing them in the theater, but this could be good.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

RemyJul-21-06 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#12601, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 3

I cant view whatever it is. Is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ..lol ?

----------------------------------------
GT35 and stuff.
Lucky Number 6 ...

slowmitsuJul-21-06 05:57 AM
343 posts,
#12602, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-21-06 05:59 AM by slowmitsu

Originally posted by Remy
I cant view whatever it is. Is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ..lol ?

Hell fucking yes it is!

Edit: Here's the youtube version if you don't use QuickTime

_______

BPU'd skittle

dsmmythJul-21-06 05:59 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#12603, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by slowmitsu
Originally posted by Remy I cant view whatever it is. Is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ..lol ?
Hell fucking yes it is!

LOL.

S'pretty cool I guess.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

kain_99gsJul-21-06 06:30 AM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#12604, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 6

The day after my 21st b-day. maybe i will go watch it shitty drunk from the night before

Either way I am really stoked about this. Except for the fact that they look sort of anarexic?

great find!

MalenkoJul-21-06 06:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#12606, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 7

yeah I dont think Ive thrown the horns up for a movie / post in the pits in a long time. I wanna see this like the ricers wanna see the fast n the furious

slowmitsuJul-21-06 06:50 AM
343 posts,
#12607, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Malenko
yeah I dont think Ive thrown the horns up for a movie / post in the pits in a long time. I wanna see this like the ricers wanna see the fast n the furious

\m/

_______

BPU'd skittle

saikouJul-21-06 07:47 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#12611, "RE: The coolest movie EVER is out in March..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by kain_99gs
The day after my 21st b-day. maybe i will go watch it shitty drunk from the night before Either way I am really stoked about this. Except for the fact that they look sort of anarexic? great find!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Regardless, should be a good popcorn movie.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12596 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic