Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2115
View in threaded mode

Subject: "DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Jan-29-06 09:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2115, "DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"

So my sister and I were bored one day and decided to write a detailed ebook about what we do for extra money. Just for a fun project to do. Then we got a crazy idea to throw it on Ebay and see if we could sell a copy or two. Maybe make some gas money for the week. We made a funny ebay auction page with great exxagerations. Showed some of our friends and they said we were funny but that we probably wouldnt sell one copy.

We set up automatic email delivery of our ebook and we would wake up in the morning and have like an extra $30-$60 in our paypal account every morning. One day we sold $150. We were surprised. Well we ended up selling 46 copies this week at $10 each. Minus the ebay fees leaves us at about $400 or so.

I know you guys will probably give me crap, but oh well extra money is always welcomed with me. Not bad for literally doing NOTHING all week long. Auto delivery rocks!

Here is a link to our ended auctions this week:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5659335712&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5658920717&rd=1&rd=1

I think we found a cool way to make even extra money every week now. lol. $400/wk can pay for some cool toys. hehe I love ebay!

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
jsupetranJan-29-06 10:24 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2116, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok so is this legit? Not that I'd but it!

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96rs-tJan-29-06 11:05 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#2117, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 1

WTF?

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Moderatorcs82685Jan-30-06 01:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#2118, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-30-06 01:39 AM by cs82685

so has anybody asked for a refund yet?
my guess is there method to making money is showing pics of the girl stripping, and saying if you do this you could make an assload of cash

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

DanKidJan-30-06 03:02 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#2119, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 0

That's cool. But you better hope that someone that buys your book doesn't go and re-sell it on ebay. Then you'll be out of business.

P.S. Why does your sister looks like one of the Olson twins?

azdaveJan-30-06 04:11 AM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
#2120, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 0

Sorry, but I am laughing...

...at the people who send you money.

You go to great lengths to tell people that money will buy you happiness and get hot chicks with lots of "beauty and the geek" photos to back it up. Great message, page after page of dreams for sale.

P.T. Barnum knew your customers well.

Hey!

Maybe I should sell(hide) my product on ebay with your approach?

My ad would read...

"I guarantee this product will make it much easier for you to begin your "drive to success". You will now regain access to doors that maybe you thought would never open again. Chick's will no longer have to stand outside, begging to join you on your way to financial freedom. They'll be able to hop right in the passenger seat along side you for that rewarding trip."

Of course this next statement would be in dwarf text.
(Guarantee reqires that you currently have a full time job.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8033389254&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

96rs-tJan-30-06 04:32 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#2121, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 5

lol, read his feedback. They've actually liked what they've received.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

thedawgJan-30-06 04:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#2123, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 5

I had someone buy an empty can of Welch's Strawberry soda from me for $17 on eBay after my roommate and I took a bunch of pictures of action figures endorsing it.

Then 3 years later apparently some parapalegic in Florida had saved the auction and asked me to send him a case of Welch's Strawberry soda. He paid the $2.50 for the case and the $40 shipping.

A fool and their money are easily parted...

Did I mention I have a 4g63 swap kit for sale?

totaleklipse97Jan-30-06 05:06 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#2130, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 7

My boss sold a USED (and clearly labeled on the auction) GIFT CARD from starbucks on e-bay for like $20 people just can't wait to spend money on something that is worth NOTHING! *looks around room to see what i can sell on ebay..

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

dsmmythJan-30-06 06:06 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#2133, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 8

If you make $100 an hour, why are you driving a 2GNT?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

BlizareJan-30-06 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#2135, "RE: DONT LAUGH! I made an extra $400 this week selling my book"
In response to Reply # 9

This is insane. How do you sleep at night

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2115 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic