Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1892
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Where are all the OG 2gnters" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Eric97GSJan-26-06 09:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1892, "Where are all the OG 2gnters"

Just thought I would stop by and say hi long time no see

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
thedawgJan-26-06 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1894, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 0

Sup Eric. I blew your engine again. It's getting really good at it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-26-06 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1895, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Eric97GS
Just thought I would stop by and say hi long time no see

Whoa.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

KirbyJan-26-06 11:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#1899, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by Eric97GS Just thought I would stop by and say hi long time no see
Whoa.

x2 What's up bro it has indeed been forever...

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

HiOnPSIJan-26-06 04:01 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#1906, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 3

wow, i'm not even old enough for this thread.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS | 1996 Honda Civic DX | 1999 Acura Integra GS-R
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-27-06 04:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1924, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by Eric97GS Just thought I would stop by and say hi long time no see
Whoa.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Eric97GSJan-27-06 10:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1933, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by thedawg
Sup Eric. I blew your engine again. It's getting really good at it.

My engine. You have my old Eclipse now? I lost track of who owned it about 1.5yrs ago.

I have a 350z now

SonicYanJan-27-06 11:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1934, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey Eric, long time no see. Yeah, most of the OG SoCal guys are gone. Marcus hasn't been around (eclipse804), I forgot who else, oh, icjeclipse already sold his car. Dr. Ballsack recently posted if I remember correctly. I dunno about the rest of the OG SoCal 2GNTers, or the OG 2GNTers for that matter.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

eclipsekaiserJan-27-06 10:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#1994, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 7

Where da F did Marcus, Anton... go? There are a few of us left. Not posting much though.

Good to hear you are still alive and kicking Eric.

-K-

thedawgJan-27-06 10:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1995, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 6

Nah just the engine, at least I think it's yours. Hell I don't know where half my parts came from anymore heh. 350zs are much fun, congrats.

SonicYanJan-28-06 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#2007, "RE: Where are all the OG 2gnters"
In response to Reply # 8

Oh yeah, Anton too. Wonder where he's at. Anyone hear from Danny? 98EclipseRST or something I forgot. CVedEclipse (Mike) as well.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1892 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic