Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23419
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
MalenkoApr-24-07 02:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23419, "2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"

that right, May first is coming up and it unofficial fund raising time. I do this every year with a pretty good amount of success, here is a link to last years thread:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=8773&mesg_id=8773&page=

Nothing has changed from what I typed then, any and all donations are greatly appreciated, and contrary to our April fools day joke, the money will not go towards MOPAR parts or bumble bee exhausts for Honda Civics but will however directly pay for the hosting of these webpages/images/wiki/forums.

Please post if you donated, and optionally the amount you posted. Those without "Donating Member" titles will receive them at the end of the fund raiser (no, I don't know exactly when, I don't/can't make Dino do anything he doesn't want to, lol). Currently there is no prize for donations, but I'm going to see if Jeff (Evulflea) has some 2GNT shirts laying around that I'll buy for a random donating member. Fund raiser is from now until May first (exactly 1 week)

As always, I'll start.... with a $20 donation.

And please remember the number one safety rule here at 2GNT, do not play on or around the Dino.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
djtrickeeApr-24-07 06:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23433, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

Done. $21.21

I still want my own sub-forum though. To take on all challengers in a beat-down contest ala "Grandma's boy"

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-24-07 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#23438, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 1

Keep it coming, guys! We need all the help we can get.

To be completely honest, for the last six months or so, I've been paying for 2GNT.com out of my own pocket. I'd like that to stop for as long as possible as money is / has been tight for me the last month or so and will be for a while yet.

Not only would you be helping 2GNT.com in paying its bills, you'll be assisting me, longtime Moderator, Admin, and Coder for 2GNT.com by not having me foot the bill!

Thanks to any and ALL who donate, and if you post here or send me a PM, you will get your donating member title!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Moderatorcs82685Apr-24-07 11:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#23440, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-24-07 11:17 AM by cs82685

Originally posted by DarkOne
Thanks to any and ALL who donate, and if you post here or send me a PM, you will get your donating member title!

pfff, I never got mine from last year, LOL. I guess I gotta donate more this year. As soon as I get some cash in my paypal account I'll donate. Should be this week I got some stuff on ebay.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

BigRedMonsterApr-26-07 06:28 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2007
19 posts,
#23511, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 3

How exactly do I donate??? Would be glad to:thumbsup

Moderatorcs82685Apr-26-07 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#23523, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by BigRedMonster
How exactly do I donate??? Would be glad to:thumbsup

there's a link at the top of every page that says Donate

or just go to your paypal acct (assuming you have one) and send money to: payment@2gnt.com

It's good to see new members willing to contribute

TeamDR1665Apr-26-07 01:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#23531, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 5

I've got a possible purchase going on at the moment, but as soon as it's complete (or obviously not going to happen), I'll be donating some more cash to the site.

Moderatorcs82685Apr-27-07 12:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#23600, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 6
Apr-27-07 05:40 PM by cs82685

There ya go Dino. $21.12 because I thought that's what DJ donated calculating in fees, but clearly I was 9 cents off, sorry LOL.

edit: got the tag, thanks Dino, now I don't feel like the asshole mod whose not willing to contribute to the site.

This site is so damn invaluable I couldn't begin to fathom how much I would not have learned and how much money I would not have saved from doing things on my own just from reading on this site.

totaleclipse_05Apr-27-07 01:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#23601, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 7

I donated a couple weeks ago, but I'll try to get some more sent your way this next check. It will probably be around the 3rd though so I miss the MayDay event

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

ModeratorbullettdsmApr-30-07 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#23691, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 8

$42.42 cause I'm twice the man that Deej is, lol.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

TeametxApr-30-07 04:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#23699, "RE: 2GNTs annual MAYDAY PAYDAY"
In response to Reply # 9

$26.66 cause I have car, insurance, rent, and plate renewal this week.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23419 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic