Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #792
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Start classes tomorrow." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
95_ESi_PersonJan-09-06 09:57 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#792, "Start classes tomorrow."

yeah, 3 classes = 9 credit hours this semester.

Oddly enough this is considered full time as a graduate student... good for me!

These classes are a bitch so I'm taking my time, took 12 hours last semsester and got a 3.25 (not able to become a GA now).

Taking: Industrial Productivity Analysis, Industrial Simulation, and Leadership in Technology.

I'm looking forward to this semester, 2 classes on Tuesdays, and 1 on Wednesdays... that's all!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
Diceman19Jan-10-06 03:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#799, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 0

school blows. my girl finishes undergrad at the end of the fall 2006 semester. unfortunatly for me, i believe i will end up taking online classes from her school once we get married and i can afford it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScreaminEJan-10-06 04:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#802, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 1

I started yesterday. Taking 17 hours youch.

Solids
Transportation
Transportation Lab
Geotechnical Engineering
Geology
Geology Lab
Tech Writing

eclipse_gs_1512Jan-10-06 05:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#803, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 2

Damn, everybody starts so early...I don't start until the 23rd. It's my last semester so I can't wait to get started. My schedule is packed though...

Genetics
Immunology
O-chem II
Independent microbio research
Spanish speaking world(I hate culture components)

2007 wrx

injendsmJan-10-06 06:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#807, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 3

my first day back is today. 4 classes in two days for 12 credit hours. im taking.....

Professional Writing
Intro to Lit and Cultural Studies
Foundations of Civic Engagement
Cultural Studies/Popular Arts

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

BlackMagicJan-10-06 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#808, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 4

I start one week from today taking 17 hours,we'll see how it goes

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

TeamDR1665Jan-10-06 08:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#816, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 5

I'm in week #2 right now. Taking Project Management and Marketing this session. When these two are out of the way, I'll only have eight months to go before I'm finally done. /me crosses fingers

cougar694uJan-10-06 09:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#820, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-10-06 09:48 AM by cougar694u

I start back the 17th, a damn VB.NET course, along with an OS course

5:30-8:15 Tuesdays & Thursdays.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-10-06 10:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#823, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 7

Whats school? Oh wait I think I remember it sorta.

I need to get my ass back to school at some point...when I can actually afford it. Right now no way in hell.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

injendsmJan-10-06 10:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#825, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BlackMagic
I start one week from today taking 17 hours,we'll see how it goes

have fun with that.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

95_ESi_PersonJan-10-06 11:49 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#826, "RE: Start classes tomorrow."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by BlackMagic I start one week from today taking 17 hours,we'll see how it goes
have fun with that.

I used to do 18 hours when I was an undergrad with no problems.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #792 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic