Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6158
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Mar-24-06 01:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6158, "What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"

Mine was today I was driving home from work and a little farther up in the traffic I saw this rear end (obviously not this exact one)

Anyways, I've never seen an exotic up close on the road and it was the coolest thing getting to drive next to this guy for 5-10 minutes and hearing that engine, god I wish I had my camera with me.

Well that's my coolest sighting ever, lets hear about some of yours

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
MitsuEclipseGSMar-24-06 01:46 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6159, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 0

I liked seeing a Ford GT on the road. That was pretty nice.
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsupetranMar-24-06 02:32 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#6162, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 1

A red Ferari Modena driven by a 70 years old, complete with him hunching over the wheel.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

EclipseSixMar-24-06 02:32 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#6163, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 1

lemme search for a pic, it was dark so i don't know if i'll find the exact same one

k, i'm almost positive it was this, i got to drive next to it on a twqo lane road for about 20 minutes, and he wanted to race. Little did he know I had a 140 hp non turbo eclipse that runs like low 17s, haha. I was flattered, another reason why DSM's are such a sexy car.

This thing was sooo cool to drive next to. And when he floored it to fuck with me he flew forward like 4 car lengths in one burst, it was sweet.

Nine5eclipse03Mar-24-06 03:09 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#6167, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 3

Theres an orange lotus elise that i see every once in a while, the owner lives near me, but i'm not sure exactly where. Ive seen it like three tiems, and they were all sundays lol. Also, a friend of mine's step dad owns a 67? shelby mustang, completely restored, runs it at the track twice a year, last year ran an 8.87

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Hult250RMar-24-06 03:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#6168, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 4

Silver Lotus Elise, Lives not too far from me.
a Ford GT a few times, and a buddy of mine has one (a Ford GT) too. along with 6 other mustangs, Including 2 Mach 1's

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

fauchpjMar-24-06 03:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#6169, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 5

ive seen a delorean in a driveway in my hometown. went and talked to the guy who owned it. also saw one when i was in school on campus. pretty rare to see one where i went to school

sonikbewmMar-24-06 03:42 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#6170, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 6

Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari 360 Spyder, Ferrari Testarrosa, Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, etc.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

injendsmMar-24-06 04:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#6173, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 7

ive seen way more than my fair share of exotics so i like it when i get to see a nice shelby cobra or an old hotrod on the road.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

selmerguy2003Mar-24-06 05:36 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2005
288 posts,
#6175, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 8

I saw the bang bus driving threw south Fl. once. Stupid tinted windows!!!!!

injendsmMar-24-06 05:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#6176, "RE: What's your coolest car sighting while on the road?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by selmerguy2003
I saw the bang bus driving threw south Fl. once. Stupid tinted windows!!!!!

lol, that's awesome.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6158 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic