Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #38659
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Holy Tax Return Batman!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
foggy45Jan-24-09 09:26 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38659, "Holy Tax Return Batman!"

without getting into an E-Peen match about who is getting the bigger return . . .

anybody have any big plans for your return this year?

i'm paying off the wifes car and the plastic surgeon, then fixing all the little things on the Eclipse.

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
eclipse982nrRSTJan-24-09 10:24 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38661, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 0

I plan on getting a nice Miller or Lincoln auto darkening welding helmet, some new gloves, and some stainless bends to make a new downpipe to match my manifold

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

740 turbo brickJan-24-09 10:57 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#38662, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 1

Just started a job in October so I wont get much, but Im getting a new catback and o2 sensors.

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

Moderatorcs82685Jan-25-09 06:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#38663, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 2

Looks like I'm going to get quite a bit more than I anticipated. So, 2K to pay off the rest of the honeymoon in April, 1K for a wedding gift for the future wife, and probably pay some bills with the rest.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

slowmitsuJan-25-09 09:41 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#38664, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 3

Looks like I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. My HR department totally fucked up my exemptions earlier in 08 and I didn't catch it for nearly 3 months. Only getting 100 back from Fed and I owe state 150. Definitely sucks but could have been way worse.

_______

BPU'd skittle

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-25-09 10:01 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#38666, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 4

I setting the return aside for the superbee body work and then order ing a 500cu stroker kit!

Moderatorcs82685Jan-25-09 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#38667, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
I setting the return aside for the superbee body work and then order ing a 500cu stroker kit!

saweeeet!

ModeratorbullettdsmJan-25-09 10:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#38668, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by cs82685
and probably pay some bills with the rest.

How much do you suck? "THE REST"! Damn, that's "children dependant" kinda cash. I'm sending you my tax info so you can do mine. That way we'll be in da big house together,

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

ThePerfectShiftJan-25-09 10:55 AM
Member since May 02nd 2006
199 posts,
#38670, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 7

Repairs on the 2g.....What else? Maybe an exhaust. But I think that counts as a repair, cuz mine is leaky.

Originally posted by thedawg

I ran 15-18psi on my stock a604 for about 30k miles then it broke. It makes cool whining noises now.

NemoJan-25-09 11:05 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#38671, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm even Stephen this year. Get nothing, owe nothing on my Fed. & +100 on the State.

Moderatorcs82685Jan-25-09 11:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#38672, "RE: Holy Tax Return Batman!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by cs82685 and probably pay some bills with the rest.
How much do you suck? "THE REST"! Damn, that's "children dependant" kinda cash. I'm sending you my tax info so you can do mine. That way we'll be in da big house together, MB

haha. What can I say, mortgage interest and property taxes far outweigh my standard deduction this year so I get to itemize.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #38659 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic