Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #36720
View in threaded mode

Subject: "5 hour energy?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-06-08 12:35 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36720, "5 hour energy?"

Curious if anyone has ever tried these capsoles of 5 hour energy? Do they work, and do they make you crash after awhile or not?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TeamDR1665Nov-06-08 12:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36722, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 0

Can't say I've ever tried anything called a capsole. Sounds like a shoe part, to be honest with you. ("Was that a half hat or half of a hat?")

Rockstar. Blue can. Chug one every three hours and you will be fine.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTNov-06-08 01:17 PM
6314 posts,
#36725, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DR1665
Can't say I've ever tried anything called a capsole. Sounds like a shoe part, to be honest with you. ("Was that a half hat or half of a hat?") Rockstar. Blue can. Chug one every three hours and you will be fine.

Eh, I have been drinking the green can of Monster twice a day usually, lol, but prices keep going up on it and a bottle of this new shit is only like 5 bucks.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

turbo8uNov-06-08 02:28 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#36727, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 2

try something called the spike shooter, 7-11 has em'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

totaleklipse97Nov-06-08 02:37 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#36728, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 3

just start taking meth... you won't ever spend a dollar on energy drinks again.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

420agreenvilleSCNov-06-08 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#36734, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 4

mike, if you can get it, get this

http://www.drinkcocaine.com/default.php
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38140320

tried one, went down very harsh, and when I was done with chugging the whole thing, my mouth was HOT like I ate a habanero pepper. strong stuff

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

mysteryclipse21Nov-06-08 05:28 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2006
82 posts,
#36735, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
mike, if you can get it, get this http://www.drinkcocaine.com/default.php http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38140320 tried one, went down very harsh, and when I was done with chugging the whole thing, my mouth was HOT like I ate a habanero pepper. strong stuff

I bought a 4 pack on Ebay of all places. Shit's crazy and HARSH.

HRC Stage IV

djtrickeeNov-06-08 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#36736, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 6

Kids these days. No replacement for the original.

Bindie, bindie, bindie!?!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

DanKidNov-06-08 08:07 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#36737, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 7

Man I hate to sound like a doctor but why is everyone taking energy drinks now in days?? What you guys are doing is making your body dependent on something that it naturally doesn't need. I honestly recommend that if you feel tired during the day, you should try to either get to bed earlier or go have a physical done cause sometimes early onsets of diabetes can result in blood sugar getting so low that you feel drained all the time. Another reason for feeling tired that I have personally experienced is due to being out of shape. If you're fat and out of shape, regular everyday activities or tasks take an extra toll on your body which can leave you feeling tired all day. You guys are gonna end up looking like this guy if you don't stop taking these crazy energy drinks.

ModeratorxcasbonxNov-07-08 02:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#36738, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 8

I've tried these a few times and they work pretty good. Plus they're pretty much B vitamins without the harsh junk they throw in the cans, etc...that is considered the "energy blend" in most popular energy drinks. I'd take one of these over drinking 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day.

I still rock the cans of blue Monster or the blue Rockstars when I can find them from time to time.

I contributed to the Wiki.

eclipse982nrRSTNov-07-08 02:21 AM
6314 posts,
#36739, "RE: 5 hour energy?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by xcasbonx
I've tried these a few times and they work pretty good. Plus they're pretty much B vitamins without the harsh junk they throw in the cans, etc...that is considered the "energy blend" in most popular energy drinks. I'd take one of these over drinking 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day. I still rock the cans of blue Monster or the blue Rockstars when I can find them from time to time.

Yeah thats the bottles that are sold around here. I usually drink a cup of coffee on the way to work and thats it. However, I really find myself only drinking the green cans of Monster now for refreshment. I dont like soda, and I only drink water and coffee, and I just like the taste of the Monster drink really. Doesnt give me a lot of energy anymore, but sometimes I am looking for a good boost, so I was seeing if anyone tried these new 5 hour energy pills.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #36720 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic