Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-26-07 03:00 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29200, "Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
Nov-26-07 03:00 PM by eclipse982nrRST

I am curious to see what all you guys are getting your girlfriends or wife's for Christmas this year. I need some idea's, haha. Every year I just get her some jewelry and its getting old. She has over $6k on her fingers and around her neck now and I am tired of plain ass jewelry anymore, and actually, I think she is too! I want to get her something nice but not too much money. Now that we have our son's first x-mas this year, we both agreed to just spend about 50-100 bucks on each other and then the rest of the budget on the little guy. So, throw in some input of what your getting your bitches

And for the record, just because I love this picture, here is our x-mas cards this year... its my boy, Landon !!!!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
edxmonNov-26-07 03:15 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29202, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-26-07 03:16 PM by edxmon

Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves.

E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it.

Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations

P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2GeclipseRSNov-26-07 03:18 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#29203, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-26-07 03:19 PM by 2GeclipseRS

Cute kid.

Pajama gram? Edit: that's 2 for 2. Edxmon posted it 3 minutes before me. Lol.

Do you listen to those little "i would like" hints any?

I sure do.

My girl is getting the 'blind melon' cd she wanted, a pair of all-white converses she can doodle on, and some stuff for her fishtank. Ofcourse, i have to include the touchy-feely x-mas card to top things off. She likes etnies so maybe i'll get her an etnies visor beanie or something. Before the questions start, my gf just turned 25 and is down with extreme sports, real punk rock and is just getting her feet wet with the tuning world. I haven't taken her out to the track yet but i think it would be cool dating a girl who can actually change her own oil and program an s-afc.....

I might be putting a little too much into this post but i believe alot of guys brain-fart and panic when it comes to getting gifts for the ones they love. Nobody knows your girl better than you, that's if you listen like you should.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

eclipse_99rsNov-26-07 03:21 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#29204, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 2

A donkey punch!

myspace.com/coastiecobb

edxmonNov-26-07 03:26 PM
1006 posts,
#29206, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Cute kid. Pajama gram? Edit: that's 2 for 2. Edxmon posted it 3 minutes before me. Lol. Do you listen to those little "i would like" hints any? I sure do. My girl is getting the 'blind melon' cd she wanted, a pair of all-white converses she can doodle on, and some stuff for her fishtank. Ofcourse, i have to include the touchy-feely x-mas card to top things off. She likes etnies so maybe i'll get her an etnies visor beanie or something. Before the questions start, my gf just turned 25 and is down with extreme sports, real punk rock and is just getting her feet wet with the tuning world. I haven't taken her out to the track yet but i think it would be cool dating a girl who can actually change her own oil and program an s-afc..... I might be putting a little too much into this post but i believe alot of guys brain-fart and panic when it comes to getting gifts for the ones they love. Nobody knows your girl better than you, that's if you listen like you should.

Hahaha sorry bro. But this is the second time I do this? When did I do it before this? Pajamagram.com rocks though

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

ScreaminENov-26-07 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#29209, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 4

Aint buying shit for the first time in 4 years!!!

It's great!

2GeclipseRSNov-26-07 03:45 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#29211, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 4

Edxmon, i posted "pajama gram?" at around the same time you did. I just type slower.

Me posting it + you posting it = 2 pajama gram posts.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

eclipse982nrRSTNov-26-07 03:48 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#29212, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by edxmon
Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves. E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it. Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too

How come I see no scarfs on that site ???

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

edxmonNov-26-07 03:57 PM
1006 posts,
#29213, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by edxmon Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves. E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it. Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too
How come I see no scarfs on that site ???

Oops sorry Mike, they call it "Cuddle Wrap" and its an over sized scarf, so thats what I call it here is what I bought last year though : Personalized "Cuddle Wrap"

Originally posted by ez

lild14Nov-26-07 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#29214, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 6

a good hearty breakfast....sausage, two eggs and glass of milk

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

edxmonNov-26-07 04:09 PM
1006 posts,
#29215, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by lild14
a good hearty breakfast....sausage, two eggs and glass of milk

I think I know what you mean, but how is that a present to HER?

Originally posted by ez

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic