Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #22700
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Admin Only link... FUCK ALL OF THE ADMINS. Good one guys. I hate you all" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonApr-01-07 08:11 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22700, "Admin Only link... FUCK ALL OF THE ADMINS. Good one guys. I hate you all"
Apr-01-07 06:05 PM by edxmon

EDIT: I cant believe I didnt realize this back then... this whole deal ruined 300 for me, I feel like a tard... allow me to go kill myself now...

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CarbonFiberRSTApr-01-07 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22701, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-01-07 09:24 AM by CarbonFiberRST

Oh wow. lol fucking OOOOWWWWNNNNEEEEEDDDDD

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Apr-01-07 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#22702, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-01-07 09:36 AM by totaleclipse_05

man, this day is a terrible day lol

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

CarbonFiberRSTApr-01-07 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#22703, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-01-07 09:25 AM by CarbonFiberRST

I hate edxmon! I would have never noticed that damn forum if it wasn't for him...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

ezApr-01-07 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#22704, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-01-07 09:46 AM by ez

EDIT: I'm a tard

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

totaleclipse_05Apr-01-07 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#22705, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-01-07 09:36 AM by totaleclipse_05

EDIT:
You motherfuckers lol

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

EclipseSixApr-01-07 10:01 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#22708, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 5
Apr-01-07 11:00 AM by EclipseSix

Originally posted by edxmon
Have you guys checked it out? Some "interesting" things being said and done over there. There was some people in these boards I thought cared, and even had respect for them, but after seeing those threads I cant say the same. I even posted in there so I'm probably getting banned or some shit like that. After all it was true: Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lates.

wow... all those posts are very interesting..

If Terry didn't know where I lived, ...edit, bah i'll leave it alone I don't feel like getting banned, but there are some two-faced people around here.

slowmitsuApr-01-07 11:12 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#22710, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 6

lol @ all of it

_______

BPU'd skittle

RemyApr-01-07 11:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#22711, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 6

Un fucking real.......

----------------------------------------
Built Head
Built Block
Built Tranny
SC61
500hp Beater.

eclipse982nrRSTApr-01-07 11:47 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#22712, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-01-07 12:00 PM by eclipse982nrRST

Pretty interesting if you ask me...

Never really knew 2gnt mods talked like this about members behind closed doors, especially about some of the guys here that truly know 2gnt's pretty good, about banning people for making suggestions and for backing up products that they have had good experiences with.

REALLY opened up my eyes about posting new questions and reviews now.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

SILVERNTApr-01-07 12:27 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#22714, "RE: Admin Only link..."
In response to Reply # 9

I really likes the part about donations going to Mods to pay for their carparts. I may be done with this site

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #22700 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic