Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1954
View in threaded mode

Subject: "lets settle this" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
joeck76Jan-27-06 03:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1954, "lets settle this"

Got in a huge argument today with the wife about jessica alba lol... first ill say this is normal for us to discuss other girls so it wasent about that, she just tells me i have horrible taste so i wanna know what others think of her? who else on here thinks that jessica alba is just one of the sexiest women in hollywood, girls give your opinion too.
thanx
joe

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
injendsmJan-27-06 03:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1956, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 0

she is damn hot and ive yet to meet a girl that thought otherwise.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythJan-27-06 03:44 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#1958, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 1

She's pretty hot, but so is Eliza Dushku.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

SonicYanJan-27-06 03:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1959, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 1

Man, she's hot. I'd hit it.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

joeck76Jan-27-06 03:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#1960, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 3

Eliza's hott to but jessica is just it and so far atleast i know im not the only one who feels that wa

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

BlizareJan-27-06 03:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1961, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 4

Is this one of those "Baby, the only celebrity that i wanna screw if I ever had the chance would be _______!"

LOL

Jessica alba is hot.

But I'm in love with Penelope Cruz.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

dsmmythJan-27-06 03:54 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#1962, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 5

Lol, I can see this exploding into a thread of people 2GNT'ers think are the hottest ever.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

BlizareJan-27-06 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1964, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Lol, I can see this exploding into a thread of people 2GNT'ers think are the hottest ever.

Yea Probably.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Jem09Jan-27-06 04:43 PM
Member since Jul 12th 2005
224 posts,
#1966, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 7

Peace,
I actually got an elbow to the neck for this one... Similiar to your argument... We just purchased "Into The Blue"...and may I say.....certain angles while she's underwater......ahhhh...damn she could "swim"... .: Laughin' :. Anyway, I have this thing that I do to her (wife) when I see "something", and to make a long story short, when I "twitched" (hard to explain) when lookin' at her "swimming techniques", I caught one in the neck...

Jessica Alba is a very nice lookin' woman, but I don't really think she has too much Brains... That turns me off, so lookin' good isn't enough. If you have the movie or could get it, check out the "Special Features" when the cast is gettin' interviewed...pay mind to her vocab. and her mannerisms... I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Peace,
Jem

lild14Jan-27-06 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#1974, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 8

id take vida guerra over jessica.......but shit id do jessica too.....if only my world was real

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

totaleklipse97Jan-27-06 10:58 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1996, "RE: lets settle this"
In response to Reply # 9

She's hott as fuck.. every girl i've talked to thinks the same. Have your wife watch her in Sin City.. holy fucking hell is she hott!!!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1954 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic