Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48945
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJul-10-14 09:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48945, "Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
Jul-10-14 09:49 PM by djtrickee

It has been months, nay, year(s) perhaps since I have visited. Anyone still around? Let me know, I still have my HRC Stage 2 Turbo'ed 2gnt here and want to see if anyone else is around...

Shamu?
KaptainMyke?
Malenko?
VX?

PS- if you want pics, I got the pics.. hehe
PPS- Nudies of Driggs on request... hehe

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ModeratorxcasbonxJul-11-14 05:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48946, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 0

We're still around and kicking. The forums are a bit 'slow' these days, however.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-11-14 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#48947, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 1

We're still around, but most of the old timers spend more time in a group G+ hangout than on the site...

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

KaptainMykeJul-12-14 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48948, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm still here!

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

grainJul-12-14 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#48949, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 3

I check the site out every now and again.

turbo8uJul-12-14 01:39 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#48950, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 4

still here and rocking the talon

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

John99RSJul-13-14 05:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48951, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 5

Still here too. My cars aren't going anywhere.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

ezJul-14-14 09:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#48952, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 6

CBCC for life!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ModeratorVX100Jul-31-14 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#48959, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 7

Still around

Eclipse gets more maintenance then mods these days (have to change the timing belt, again), but eh keeps me busy when I'm not at work

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-05-14 06:02 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#48961, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 8
Aug-05-14 06:07 AM by Star Turbo Talon

Whats up Deej.....I still pop in every 4-5 months to nose around.

Eclipse still darkens a spot in my drive, back to stock mostly and wishing it would catch fire so i can go buy a truck.

These days I am buying bigger and bigger guns, video games worth more than my car and pushing my limits skydiving. I am still alive though!
The only thing really new this year is my Pyro-techinic License and this month we will be going after a couple state records in Wingsuiting (squirrel suits as some like to call them).

Superbee underwent a complete rotisserie a few years back. Pretty much never comes out with the exception of the World of wheels car shows. 2 first place trophies and 1 second place.

Next years toy is a 97 Z28 but that will just be a summer driver. Nothing too outlandish.

CarbonFiberRSTAug-13-14 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#48965, "RE: Hello friends, new?, old?, Dino? Bryden?"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-13-14 08:55 AM by CarbonFiberRST

I still visit the pits once or twice a year...
I don't know if I posted enough for anyone to remember me but I spent a lot of time here about 10 years ago and remember all you post whores and the drama quite well.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48945 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic