Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #149
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The day has come..." Previous topic | Next topic
Kaoz78Dec-29-05 01:41 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#149, "The day has come..."

I have a friend with a "coughondaaccordcough" and he needs some stock pistons. I done't have the foggiest where to get a good deal from. It's a 95 H23 Sohc VTEC YO. Any help will be much appreciated.

Originally posted by silverarrow
I never said I was going to run 13s with my car with nothing but a sack of rice.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
tim97rsDec-29-05 02:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#152, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-29-05 02:20 PM by tim97rs

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareDec-29-05 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#153, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by tim97rs

type everything you just put in that post on google.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Kaoz78Dec-29-05 03:39 PM
407 posts,
#165, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 2

I did, but the thing is I need stock bore and material. I don't need forged. So no JE's or Wiseco etc.

I never said I was going to run 13s with my car with nothing but a sack of rice.

djtrickeeDec-29-05 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#167, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Kaoz78
I did, but the thing is I need stock bore and material. I don't need forged. So no JE's or Wiseco etc.

Pay me later.

http://www.store.partsdinosaur.com/page83.html

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Kaoz78Dec-29-05 06:11 PM
407 posts,
#197, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by Kaoz78 I did, but the thing is I need stock bore and material. I don't need forged. So no JE's or Wiseco etc.
Pay me later. http://www.store.partsdinosaur.com/page83.html

I tried him. No H23 listed, but I did E-mail him.

BlizareDec-30-05 06:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#233, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 5

How are you gonna use stock bore pistons in a used engine?

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Kaoz78Dec-30-05 11:22 AM
407 posts,
#249, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 6

I wouldn't do what he is wanting to do. He wants to swap a H22, so he is just going to do this for a bandaid fix to get himself a ride going.

Pitchblack98Dec-30-05 11:37 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#250, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 7

dealership would be a good place to check. Im about 99.99% sure they can get them for you.

Kaoz78Dec-30-05 02:31 PM
407 posts,
#262, "RE: The day has come..."
In response to Reply # 8

That seems to be the best place unfortunately. Thanks.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #149 Previous topic | Next topic