Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1297
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Watch us make fun of a n.ewbie for asking a 4g63 swap question." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
lukies13Jan-18-06 07:21 AM
Member since Jan 18th 2006
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1297, "Watch us make fun of a n.ewbie for asking a 4g63 swap question."
Jan-18-06 08:11 AM by DarkOne

I got a 1600 watt sound storm amp w/ 2 12" Audiobahn subs mounted in box along with a pair of 300 watt tweeters. let me know if you are interested.....KooKs17@comcast.net(will send pics if e-mailed)

I am looking to drop a 4g63t in my 99 Rs....... I need a complete swap. let me know

I also need a set of tires and rims around 350$

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-18-06 07:28 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1298, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-18-06 07:29 AM by Star Turbo Talon

I have the swap you are looking for. 8000.00 plus shipping with 120k on it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-18-06 07:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1299, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 1

contact thedawg. he makes a kit.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

grainJan-18-06 07:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#1300, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 1

damn, if only you were looking for a vtec swap. i have a complete wiring harness, head and stock ecu from a 84 civic. its been rodknocked and bearing spun for extra spooling time. like 2500 shipped to your uncles door.

lukies13Jan-18-06 07:36 AM
Member since Jan 18th 2006
24 posts,
#1301, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 1

sorry too many miles/ too much $

greygooseJan-18-06 07:42 AM
Member since Dec 11th 2005
274 posts,
#1302, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by lukies13
sorry too many miles/ too much $

Before you are drawn and quartered in front of the 2GNT Community....the 4G63 is not a viable option and can NOT (read: no way in hell) go into your non turbo car without great expense and modification. You best route is to
a.) buy a factory turbocharged vehicle
b.) buy a turbo "kit" from Hahn Racecraft or Star Turbosystems or even a few other places or companies from this forum.
c.) kick whoever told you this swap was easy, cheap, and/or would work in the genitalia.

Welcome to 2GNT.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-18-06 07:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1303, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by greygoose
Before you are drawn and quartered in front of the 2GNT Community

You're ruining our fun.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

greygooseJan-18-06 07:53 AM
Member since Dec 11th 2005
274 posts,
#1304, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-18-06 07:56 AM by greygoose

Haha. I was impressed that you were taking part in the mockery. Glad to see you having fun and not spitting out information like the machine you are.

I just thought I'd practice throwing out useful information in regards to this swap so that one day when I become a moderator I can just copy and paste it or link them to this thread.

whodatt1Jan-18-06 07:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#1305, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 4
Jan-18-06 07:49 AM by whodatt1

AWD of FWD 4g63t swap?

edit: Don't listen to graygoose, hes a newb.

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-18-06 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1306, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 8
Jan-18-06 07:51 AM by EvuLFleA

Again, thedawg has complete 4g63 swap kits for sale. Send him a PM.

Here is a link to send him a message:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=send_mesg&u_id=100138

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ClayJan-18-06 07:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#1307, "RE: FS/WTB<<>> System/Complete Swap and tires"
In response to Reply # 9
Jan-18-06 07:58 AM by Clay

Yes i recommend contacting thedawg for his 4g63 swap kits! His kits have absolutely NO fitment issues and are ready to bolt up in to your 2g.

95 GST | So-Cal

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1297 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic