Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25847
View in threaded mode

Subject: "where to find these ...?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTDec-09-04 03:46 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25847, "where to find these ...?"

where can i find an adapter that goes from our mitsu 5 bolt pattern to a 4 lug honda pattern and that is about 1" thick? i need to push out my wheels about an inch more with the widebody and i found a super deal on 19" axis seven mod rims but they are 4 lug, not 5. i know they make the adapters/spacers in 5 to 5 or 4 to 4 but has anyone ever seen or know where i can find 5 lug to 4 lug adapters?

Thanks!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
tim97rsDec-09-04 04:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25848, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 0

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bulloxDec-10-04 04:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#25851, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
i found a super deal on 19" axis seven mod rims but they are 4 lug, not 5.

Not really a super deal then I guess.

BuckNuttyDec-10-04 10:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#25853, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 2
Dec-10-04 10:03 AM by BuckNutty

you should be able to get them at any local auto store...ie, autozone, advanced auto, pep boys, napa, etc...

you could prolly get them from a place that sells rims too.

widebodyeclipseDec-10-04 10:23 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#25854, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 0

i would look up chasis tech online (aim industries) i know that they have many different bolt patterns. good luck with that.

i think that since the 5 lug will lap over the 4 im not sue it can be done. i think they might get alittle pricy for some customs.

tim97rsDec-10-04 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#25855, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 4

unless you replace the stock hub with a honda hub. should just be a direct bolt on with a little shaving, grinding and pounding.

Come on dude, you are making it hard for me to stay civil with you...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

eclipse982nrRSTDec-10-04 12:41 PM
6314 posts,
#25856, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 5

how?
they sell like 5 lug to 6-8 lug wheel adapters on ebay for 100 bucks but they dont make 5 to 4. i emailed the company who produced them and they said they do not make 5 to 4 so i didnt know if anyone knew of anyone who does? i dont think autozone, pep boys or whatever would sell anything like this, but im gonna swing by a couple tomorrow and see if i can gather up anything ...

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ChamukoDec-10-04 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#25858, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 6

WHY THE...
NVM

wouldnt theese offset the "Deal" on the rims?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Vandy420aDec-10-04 10:16 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#25859, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 7

Are all the widebodies running spacers? I thought our hubs desintigrated over time with spacers, until then went kaputttttttttttt

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

widebodyeclipseDec-11-04 04:22 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#25860, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 8

i bought some becasue at the time there wasnt a 20 that had the same hub size as ours. i bought some hub centric wheel centric adapters. they were alittle expensive but it keeps the wheel centered so it doesnt have any bad vibrations plus they are safer. havent had any problems as of yet. i drove all the way down to tuner bash in fl from kansas back in 02. again i would checkout chasis tech. that will be your best bet.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-11-04 05:37 AM
6314 posts,
#25861, "RE: where to find these ...?"
In response to Reply # 9

sweet thanks, ill do a google search to find the site!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25847 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic