Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29667
View in threaded mode

Subject: "stock springs" Previous topic | Next topic
fly1Jul-26-06 03:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29667, "stock springs"

Does anyone a set laying around? I need to ID it because my stock ones are mixed in a box with some Honda springs. I really tell the difference by looking at them. Is there any marking or numbers that ID it as Eclipse springs?

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
eclipse_gs_1512Jul-26-06 04:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29668, "RE: stock springs"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-26-06 04:26 PM by eclipse_gs_1512

You're in luck, I have the stockers from my gst sitting right here...

From what I can tell, the stock springs each have two paint marks towards the bottom of the spring(circles a little smaller than a dime). Two of my springs have white paint marks and two have blue marks...indicating fronts and rears

*edit* lemme know if you need a pic

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fly1Jul-28-06 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29675, "RE: stock springs"
In response to Reply # 1

That helps. Thanks a lot!

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29667 Previous topic | Next topic