Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26583
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseMar-18-05 03:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26583, "Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"

Bad pictures: I'll take some better ones tomorrow. 17*7 with khumo ecsca712 225*45*17

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BlizareMar-18-05 03:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26584, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 0

nice. I love em.

But you need a 97 eclipse bumper

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RxR_EclipseMar-18-05 07:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#26585, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 1

What I need is a BMW M3 .

Kevin
The old:

The new:

kain_99gsMar-18-05 08:08 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#26586, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 2

looks good. naturally i am green whenever you post images/etc. Can't wait for the summer so you can get some better pics

injendsmMar-19-05 05:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#26588, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 3

very nice, cant wait to get my new wheels. only a month or two more. what kind of tires do you have on there?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

RxR_EclipseMar-19-05 05:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#26589, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-19-05 05:30 AM by RxR_Eclipse

kumho 712's. I was trying to get the dunlop 901, but they are backordered for another month or so .

Kevin
The old:

The new:

WIDECLIPSEMar-19-05 06:07 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#26590, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 5

I only see x's

-Roman

RxR_EclipseMar-19-05 08:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#26591, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 6

more pics....

Kevin
The old:

The new:

injendsmMar-19-05 03:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#26597, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 7

how do you like the 712s? im curious to see how they are because i am thinkin bout gettin em soon.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

BlizareMar-19-05 04:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#26598, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 8

whats SM 151 mean?

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

kain_99gsMar-19-05 06:12 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#26599, "RE: Got new wheels, check em out....56K beware~"
In response to Reply # 9

That is Street Modified and his number is 151 (for autox). They look amazing. It is also great to see familiar pics of sandpoint Idaho. I miss you and that car wash a lot! I hope brice hussles and gets the pics of all 3 of our babies there. Anyways, money well spend.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26583 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic