Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1207
View in threaded mode

Subject: "how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
99rseclipseMar-25-08 05:44 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1207, "how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"

?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
cc8ballaMar-16-08 11:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1208, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 0

More than what you have.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

marshaunMar-16-08 12:30 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2005
15 posts,
#1209, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!

marshaunMar-16-08 12:33 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2005
15 posts,
#1210, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 2

Actually, I just found out that 25 is the number to beat, but I would be very careful about how you proceed from here. Make quality posts to earn the respect of the DSM GODS!

Originally posted by marshaun
I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!

djtrickeeMar-16-08 12:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1211, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 3

Actually, I just found out that 25 is the number to beat,

Not that hard... considering there are at least 5 posts with the exact same question on this page alone!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

cc8ballaMar-17-08 02:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#1212, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-17-08 02:33 AM by cc8balla

I know exactly the amount needed. And I know all the rules. I'm one of the people that enforces the rules. See the little person icon next to my name?

Like deej said, its not that hard. The point of 2gnt is not for FNG's to come here and sell your shit. The point of 2gnt is a community, and for FNG's to learn, and help others. That's why the rule is 25 quality posts.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

scorpo86Jan-27-09 11:56 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#1305, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 5

+5 this site is for helping each other, if your here just to sell shit go sell it on ebay.

NemoJan-28-09 11:12 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#1306, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 6

Charming ain't he? I do understand the sickening repetiveness though. It took me awhile to start using the search and chat room to help weed some things out. Perhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-05-09 05:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1307, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by NemoPerhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.

Sometimes a big old kick in the ass is more effective.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

RoninEclipse2GFeb-05-09 06:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1308, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by NemoPerhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.
Sometimes a big old kick in the ass is more effective.

and WAY more fun

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

NemoFeb-05-09 07:53 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#1309, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 9

lol (little horns appear on head) yep!

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1207 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic