Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1055
View in threaded mode

Subject: "cam gear install" Previous topic | Next topic
TalonApr-23-01 02:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
258 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1055, "cam gear install"

well guys i get my cam gears installed in 2 weeks. YIPEEEE cant wait to test her out after they are installed. I know this has been talked about but just makin sure. +2 on intake and -2 on exhaust... ???

Thanks

Talon
97'Talon Esi
Smokin' Honduh's All Day Long!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
XT_DSMApr-23-01 05:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1056, "RE: cam gear install"
In response to Reply # 0

http://members.home.net/xtatdsm

yup, you got that right

Adel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DAVE_FL (Guest)Apr-23-01 10:36 PM

#1057, "RE: cam gear install"
In response to Reply # 0

How much are you paying for the install?

DAVE_FL
97GS
AEM CAI
AFX PULLEY
AFX solid motor mount
Magnaflow exhaust
Sparkco 9mm wires
Eibach Pro Kit
tokico shocks
Altezzas
A Badass sound system
Indiglows,neons,and all that good stuff...hehe

TalonApr-24-01 04:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
258 posts,
#1058, "RE: cam gear install"
In response to Reply # 2

well i paid for parts and as far as labor goes i am paying my dad's best friend 100 dollars to do it. he has a really nice shop and is a professional mechanic so i know he is good. he said that if i would have had them when he installed the timing belt he wouldnt have charged me much more than like 25 for the install.

from what i have heard lucky me...

Talon
97'Talon Esi

eclipse5999Apr-26-01 08:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2 posts,
#1059, "RE: cam gear install"
In response to Reply # 0

How much extra HP do you get?

TalonApr-26-01 03:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
258 posts,
#1060, "RE: cam gear install"
In response to Reply # 4

dont know ? i just know it is a mod i can do so.... might as well get it done

anyone know what kind of hp gains i will see...being optimistic 5-10 with +2 intake and -2 exhaust ?

Talon
97'Talon Esi

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1055 Previous topic | Next topic