Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #107273
View in threaded mode

Subject: "BBP exhaust" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
xtremerollerJan-02-08 01:52 PM
Member since Dec 31st 2007
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107273, "BBP exhaust"

Has anyone here used BBP headers or exhaust? I picked up a header and downpipe for a good price and wanted to know you guys opinion.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
daes_vengeJan-02-08 02:45 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107274, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 0

How about you throw it on your car and tell us your opinion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95eclipse420AJan-02-08 07:11 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2005
139 posts,
#107275, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 1

x2

Banned

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-03-08 02:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#107276, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-03-08 02:49 AM by DarkOne

I've never heard of a BBP exhaust for the 2GNT. Is this an eBay part?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

daes_vengeJan-03-08 03:02 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
#107277, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DarkOne
I've never heard of a BBP exhaust for the 2GNT. Is this an eBay part?

I've never heard of them either. I did a quick search on ebay and found a few of them. They look to have the same design as a Greddy or Obx header.

D32Jan-03-08 06:14 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2007
10 posts,
#107278, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 0

I saw them on this web site they look like a pretty nice exhaust and header.

http://www.optionracing.com//features/products/productDetail.jsp?itemID=1576
http://www.optionracing.com//features/products/productDetail.jsp?itemID=1732

Personally I like the tsudo n1 i think it is one of the cheapest of the nice cat back's u can get. Although nothin will beat a big HKS carbon-Ti kicked out the rear of a 2g dsm!!!!!

2GeclipseRSJan-04-08 10:11 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#107281, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 5

Many things will beat the hks carbon-ti.

Performance per dollar, that exhaust is a terrible invenstment.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

D32Jan-04-08 07:23 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2007
10 posts,
#107283, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 6

Ya, its definitely not worth it.-muffler $300....cat back like $750 F***iN!! ridiculous!!! i just love the looks of them, i was really close to buying a muffler and running my own piping but instead i took the $400 & bought my friends buddies carbon hatch after i looked into it more now i think im getting a tsudo N1.....witch brings up a question does anyone know will a GS-t tsudo N1 3' catback bolt up to the stock cat on my GS

totaleclipse_05Jan-04-08 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#107284, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by D32
witch brings up a question does anyone know will a GS-t tsudo N1 3' catback bolt up to the stock cat on my GS

Yes.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Slo2gJan-05-08 02:12 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#107285, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 8

^+1, The flange on the other side of the cat is different, but the rear flange is the same!

xtremerollerJan-06-08 11:39 AM
Member since Dec 31st 2007
11 posts,
#107297, "RE: BBP exhaust"
In response to Reply # 0

I have the header now and just looking it over, it has great looking welds, not sloppy or anything like that. I am waiting to get access to a lift to install it since I have to replace my inner and outer tire rods also.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #107273 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic