Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #43686
View in threaded mode

Subject: "E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*" Previous topic | Next topic
KikuFeb-05-03 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43686, "E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"

After getting a bit used to the way you should use the support tool, i finally got the air-flow and injector adjustment maps working. Now it is just a matter of tuning stuff hehe.

I got the wiring all written down for the air-flow (main unit) and injector harness to work with a 97 M/T ecu. Jamesman got his and possibly the ignition harness worked out for a 95 M/T.

We plan to put out a how-to with installation instructions within a week.

More to come...
1997 Chrysler Sebring "Silver XTC"
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 3 w/ FMIC
E-manage engine management system
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Mystic511Feb-05-03 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43695, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm so coming to visit you after you figure things out. Thanks for being a pioneer and taking the time to write things down for all of us!

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMetalJimFeb-05-03 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#43698, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 1
Feb-05-03 08:31 PM by MetalJim

Seriously. I want a ride Vinne.

I'm only right up the road in West Chester if you need a spare set of eyes on some gauges/screens and whatnot.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

KikuFeb-06-03 06:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#43713, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 2

How about this, i'll give you a ride if you hook me up with help when i get to do the jeep t/b mod?

Today i'm gonna try to wire up the ignition harness. Then i'm set for tuning!
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 2.45 w/ FMIC
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

bustrblue2Feb-06-03 08:04 AM
Member since Aug 10th 2002
621 posts,
#43722, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 3

that looks.....complicated

Matt
a.k.a. bustrblue1
R.I.P '95 Eclipse GS
intake, exhaust, push button starter, painted interior, custom short shifter, and one shiny car!
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=230275
^ shows what happened to my baby

KikuFeb-06-03 12:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#43758, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 4

I have added a review under www.2gnt.com "Reviews" for Part2 - Injector harness installation and operation.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

LunarEclipseFeb-06-03 08:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#43790, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 5

i agree^^^ that seems too advance for me. You guys are running high horsepower, huh?

www.artexmusic.com

97' grey gs/Greddy EVO catback/Greddy header/AEM cai/afx udp/dropped on 2" sprints

KikuFeb-09-03 05:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#43958, "RE: E-manage now running with air-flow and injector map *pics*"
In response to Reply # 6

If you can spend time "figuring" out a super afc, this is stupidly simple. Actually easier

If anyone needs someone to install one of these things, i'll be sure to offer my services

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #43686 Previous topic | Next topic